What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Rabbits

Inisai Toga

Juniors
It is all doom and gloom, season could not be much worse. Promising young players should be promoted where possible, but as it stands when you compare Sloan at 84kg with Latrell Mitchell who is much taller and weighs 102 kg, there is no comparison. There must be some terrible teams though, if we are still in the top eight.
there are KDS!

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
Credit to @George Dragon for this.

Something to ponder:
In 20 rounds we will have served 60 weeks of suspensions this year alone.
Compare that to all other teams

...and we are still in the 8!

I really don't expect to stay there and that stat is potentially more of an indictment of the competition this season than a reflection the herculean effort it first suggests.

Interesting nonetheless and something the coaching staff could use as motivation over the coming weeks...

mickeylane

Bench
Credit to @George Dragon for this.

Something to ponder:
In 20 rounds we will have served 60 weeks of suspensions this year alone.
Compare that to all other teams
we should not be applauding this stat, we should be docking the player's wages and holding them accountable for the loss of performance ...by no means a feat here but a discredit to the players and coaching staff for ill discipline...

mickeylane

Bench
Footy Tab. 23.5 start to us 4 converted tries start.. hmmm
Hooks Babes. We can do it
Get your mula on the Dragons
Remember Gamble Responsibly
Backing souths is like picking money up off the streets.. they will be burning us by 30 by halftime.,...and happy to be proven wrong but there is no stopping Walker, Latrell or Reynolds here ...maybe the 2nd half accelerator will come off but the 1st half will be murderous..

Gareth67

First Grade
...and we are still in the 8!

I really don't expect to stay there and that stat is potentially more of an indictment of the competition this season than a reflection the herculean effort it first suggests.

Interesting nonetheless and something the coaching staff could use as motivation over the coming weeks...

A very good point Dragsters - ‘that could be used for motivation ‘ .

After all of the team’s sloppy half hearted performances and the draconian suspensions handed out to our boys , they are still find themselves in the 8 .

Unbelievable , staggering ! Our mob have self destructed , imploded themselves at the BBQ , failed miserably to live up to expectations and in 8 th position they are .

Griffin to players “ Go out there and play for each other , show the bastards that we are made of sterner stuff than they think . Put some real pride back into the team , club and jersey ! ! “ .

BLM01

First Grade
we should not be applauding this stat, we should be docking the player's wages and holding them accountable for the loss of performance ...by no means a feat here but a discredit to the players and coaching staff for ill discipline...
You can also think the NRL for the yo-yo rules changes throughout the season

Crush

Coach
Footy Tab. 23.5 start to us 4 converted tries start.. hmmm
Hooks Babes. We can do it
Get your mula on the Dragons
Remember Gamble Responsibly
Mate, $2.45 for Rabbits 30+ is the bet here.
Check the score at halftime and if it looks like being closer cash out.
Easy money.

Mjab

Juniors
dont normally bet but i think i might this week for 30+ Rabbits , if it happens I win and if it doesnt I will still be happy they put in a good effort , win /win

Whats the best betting agency there are so Fking many off them

Crush

Coach
dont normally bet but i think i might this week for 30+ Rabbits , if it happens I win and if it doesnt I will still be happy they put in a good effort , win /win

Whats the best betting agency there are so Fking many off them
I use Ladbrokes.

Latest posts