What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
If we can get this team all together for the finals we will give it a real shake. Just need to get them fit.

We are certainly not easily the best team.. melbs are outright favs but its not a bad place to be.

Edwards
Naden/ (Would love to see Taylan may)
Critta
Burton
Too
Luai
Cleary
Leota
Api
Fish
Kiks
Capes
Yeo

Martin
Tpj
Sorensen

Last spot really is up for grabs. He doesnt offer any impact but i think its probably tmays. Purely on the fact he offers good injury cover and more cover than anyone else.

Sorensen deserves his spot over spencer.

Girds89

Bench
I'm done with the Staines discussion. He had a bad game but there's simply too much bias because he replaced mansour and isn't a battering ram. Both him and Crichton don't go looking for work enough though. A good coach would correct that.

Hopgood looked like the best on field for Panthers. I would like to see him get a more permanent spot in the rotation if at all possible.

If Nathan plays and is fit we come close to winning that even without the other outs at the moment.
Absolutley no bias. Id love nothing more than to see charlie kill it..

Being completley unbiased hes been very very poor.. not trying to bag the kid at all but if you take of the panthers goggles youd see he hasnt been great and ive seen no real improvement over the year.

Agree re hopgood and nath.

forby

Juniors
Let’s put Melbourne without Finucane, Hughes, Smith, Bromwich, and Ado-Carr up against a full strength Penrith side. The score would most probably be reversed.

forby

Juniors
I think Staines needs a bit more development in NSW Cup, but since there isn’t any we don’t have many options.

The_Frog

First Grade
Hopgood looked like the best on field for Panthers. I would like to see him get a more permanent spot in the rotation if at all possible.
With Api, Yeo and Pangai to come in, three forwards from tonight are going to miss out next week. Suspect Hopgood will be one of them. Every one of the forwards put in tonight, although Capewell was a bit off. Hopgood's time will come.

hindy111

Post Whore
With Api, Yeo and Pangai to come in, three forwards from tonight are going to miss out next week. Suspect Hopgood will be one of them. Every one of the forwards put in tonight, although Capewell was a bit off. Hopgood's time will come.

Kenny,Eisunthuth,Hopgood will be out. Then again without May Kenny may snag that 14 spot.

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah that's why I said if at all possible. With TPJ coming the forwards are pretty stacked now.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Let’s put Melbourne without Finucane, Hughes, Smith, Bromwich, and Ado-Carr up against a full strength Penrith side. The score would most probably be reversed.

I don't think the score would be reversed. I think we'd win a close one. Storm are much better than us and have much better depth.

franklin2323

Immortal
Luai needed to triple his usual output not kinda match it. Never seen a player come back from dominating Origin a worse player before. Strange stuff

Again though comes with others being back. Api makes a huge difference. Kenny tries but isn't up to standard. Yeo too draws a couple of defenders then passes it on which gives space.

Which seemed lacking today

I think people are mistaking what I said about Nathan. Just him out we can cover and still are better then most teams.

The structure is lacking and has been for few weeks. Due to various guys out it all looks worse then it would be with just one guy out.

The left side looked poor today. When Burton/To'o are there not so

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm done with the Staines discussion. He had a bad game but there's simply too much bias because he replaced mansour and isn't a battering ram. Both him and Crichton don't go looking for work enough though. A good coach would correct that.

If Nathan plays and is fit we come close to winning that even without the other outs at the moment.

It doesn't matter who is on the wing. A performance like that is not up to standard key now is to bounce back.

The other winger was hooked. He is copping it just as much

Girds89

Bench
Again though comes with others being back. Api makes a huge difference. Kenny tries but isn't up to standard. Yeo too draws a couple of defenders then passes it on which gives space.

Which seemed lacking today

I think people are mistaking what I said about Nathan. Just him out we can cover and still are better then most teams.

The structure is lacking and has been for few weeks. Due to various guys out it all looks worse then it would be with just one guy out.

The left side looked poor today. When Burton/To'o are there not so

Hes the most important player in our team. He needs to be there if we are any chance. I cant see us winning in the finals without him even if everyone else is available.

You have tried to make out wed be fine or as good without nathan but we have been absolutley terrible. Granted there was others out at periods but still. Weve been shocking.

I have no doubt if nathan played tonight it wouldve have been a much closer contest.

Munky

Coach
The only positive for me was Sorenson and Leota ripped in.

Eisenhuth has really good upper body strength and was getting offloads. He has ordinary leg drive so lets hope super coach can plan around this when he next plays.