What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 vs. Titans Discussion + Voting

jakepearce94

Juniors
3. Ben Hunt
2. Matt Gillet
1. Corey Park

Why Hunt? because we were getting dominated up the middle until he came on. His defence has improved significantly this year might not be making as many tackles as McCoullough but at least he is getting the player on the ground unlike Macca and McGuire who constantly hold the opposition up and let them walk metres. Gillett was good not great but good and Parker was Parker. Think its time to do something about our halves and I think potentially but probably not this year maybe in trials next year - See a Spine of 9. Baptiste (I really like this guy and think he could be superb for the Broncs) 7. Hunt 6. McCollough and 1. Norman. Hoffman I think could become a really decent centre, and Reed will be a backrower sooner rather than later. I don't like Thaiday as captain and I think Glenn should be captain next year, I don't think Thaiday has the leadership skills for the job, its very well saying he leads by example but this year he hasn't been setting a good example. Thaiday is never amping the boys up, he is never laying down the law to them he was a liability in defence on the weekend and next year he will probably join the front row rotation.

I think Hoffman might get a week for his incident and Te'o will probably get 2-3 but who knows he might get 10 can never trust the judiciary. So we might see Norman at fullback this week and Hunt at 6. If Parker, Te'o, Hoffman and Hodges are out wouldn't mind seeing 1. Norman 2. Maranta 3. Beale 4. Glenn 5. Whitchurch 6. Hunt 7. Wallace 8. Hannant 9. Macca 10. Civ 11. Gillett 12. Thaiday 13. McGuire 14. Baptiste 15. Dodds 16. Lui 17. Wallace/Gibb
i too would like to see Norman at fullback but i couldn't see him going there.

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
Worst game I've seen in a few seasons. I was so angry on Friday night!

Our halves are in terrible form, as is the rest of our backline. And putting second rowers out there doesn't solve anything in attack. There is no flair whatsoever, and if the halves aren't creating opportunities, I just can't see where our tries will come from. There is also noone to bomb to in the corner either. Gee, right now we could really use a Dane Gagai injection, but oh well.

3. Hannant - I really wish he and McGuire would get more time.
2. Gillett - He looked dangerous tonight, and he was OK last week too. Hopefully he is rediscovering his early-season form. We need some attacking flair, and he has it.
1. Beale - Our best back at the moment. Will be sad to see him go next year.

Latest posts