What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21-26 Schedule

Roger8

Juniors
Hey lads, think the NRL have leaked the schedule for the remaining rounds at the end of the season.

Can't post the link but if you go the NRL website and view the PDF version of the draw it shows the Games and network they will be broadcast on.

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
Seems it continues the theme of Rabbits or Roosters for NSW Friday night games and Brisbane for QLD. I just wonder if this is a good idea for ratings and the NRL in general. Investing alot in just 3 teams for prime time games

BranVan3000

Coach
Seems it continues the theme of Rabbits or Roosters for NSW Friday night games and Brisbane for QLD. I just wonder if this is a good idea for ratings and the NRL in general. Investing alot in just 3 teams for prime time games

Rabbitohs rate well but its only a matter of time until people are sick of them in the same timeslot like Broncos

undertaker

Coach
Looking at that, Knights vs Dragons better not be on Saturday afternoon!!!! That's going to take at least a few thousand off the crowd.

Cowboys also playing a home Saturday arvo game in Rd 22??? That doesn't sound right.

Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs on Thursday night in Rd 25 is also going to take about 10k off the potential crowd.

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hey lads, think the NRL have leaked the schedule for the remaining rounds at the end of the season.

Can't post the link but if you go the NRL website and view the PDF version of the draw it shows the Games and network they will be broadcast on.

I call bs, they won't start locking games in until as late as possible & not the whole 6 rounds either.

undertaker

Coach
I call bs, they won't start locking games in until as late as possible & not the whole 6 rounds either.

It will be interesting to see whether or not that "draft" schedule turns out to be correct and if so, who has leaked it.

undertaker

Coach
Looks like rabbitohs broncos and eels dogs are both on Fri night at ANZ???

No.

If you looked at the dates carefully, Thursday night footy is during Rds 23-26.

Therefore, IF that schedule is correct, Rabbitohs/Broncos will be on Thursday night and Eels/Dogs on Friday night.

beagle

Juniors
All that schedule shows me is what games Nine/Fox have picked. It's anyone's guess which games are played on what days.

Card Shark

Immortal
Wonder if the wooden spooners will get 4 of the last 6 on FTA again?

Makes ya think that it is decided early in the season but not announced.

Diesel

Referee
If it stays as is, Nine continue with their love fest for the Broncos even if they're out of the running for the finals

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All that schedule shows me is what games Nine/Fox have picked. It's anyone's guess which games are played on what days.
They're clearly organised in the same format each week...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Looking at that, Knights vs Dragons better not be on Saturday afternoon!!!! That's going to take at least a few thousand off the crowd.

Cowboys also playing a home Saturday arvo game in Rd 22??? That doesn't sound right.

Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs on Thursday night in Rd 25 is also going to take about 10k off the potential crowd.
I think unless the Knights performances improve drastically they'll be doing a good enough job themselves of keeping fans away ...

johns_reds

First Grade
I heard the broncos last four games are on Thursday nights? If so this is bullshit, that means our last two home games are on Thursday nights, I f**king hate going to the games on Thursdays when you still have to work the next day, why do they have the last four games on Thursdays instead of two friday night games?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I heard the broncos last four games are on Thursday nights? If so this is bullshit, that means our last two home games are on Thursday nights, I f**king hate going to the games on Thursdays when you still have to work the next day, why do they have the last four games on Thursdays instead of two friday night games?

Because people will go to them anyway....

I think that it is accurate

It has been confirmed by Souths that the Rabbitohs v Knights match will be played in Cairns on Sunday 3rd August and that is exactly where the match is listed as the Channel 9 match on the PDF version of the draw.

johns_reds

First Grade
Because people will go to them anyway....

Yeah but the numbers will be down, how many rabbitohs fans will travel to ANZ on a Thursday compared to Fridays? Broncos numbers will be down on a Thursday night too, I don't see why they change the last four weeks of the comps scheduling

Last edited:

Latest posts