What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21-26 Schedule

Canard

Immortal
Its great from a TV viewing perspective, it likely will have an impact on crowds, but it would still be preferable to Monday's if you ask me.

_Johnsy

Referee
I heard the broncos last four games are on Thursday nights? If so this is bullshit, that means our last two home games are on Thursday nights, I f**king hate going to the games on Thursdays when you still have to work the next day, why do they have the last four games on Thursdays instead of two friday night games?

1323755165_crying_baby.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Broncos fans complaining about possible one or two... Thursday games despite 13/18 Friday games in the opening 20 rounds.

:lol:

johns_reds

First Grade
Broncos fans complaining about possible one or two... Thursday games despite 13/18 Friday games in the opening 20 rounds.

:lol:

I don't want Fridays either, but f**k they are better than Thursday nights, any fan would hate Thursday nights, I don't understand why the nrl has changed their scheduling for the last four rounds?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both the Broncos and Raiders have confirmed on Twitter this will be released 11am tomorrow.

Lambretta

First Grade
f**k Thursday Night games

It's ok for the opening game of the season but that is the only exception

The Roosters better not have any home games on a Thursday night

insert.pause

First Grade
f**k Thursday Night games

It's ok for the opening game of the season but that is the only exception

The Roosters better not have any home games on a Thursday night

If they do you should get together with the other five roosters supports and boycott the game!

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'd cop Thursday games if we got rid of Monday. When was the last time Monday Night Football had a good crowd?

Diesel

Referee
There should be a campaign started again 9 as a backlash to treating RL& it's fans poorly. Perhaps something like 9 News viewers switching to 7 or not buying certain products that are advertised until 9 listens or at least acknowledges this. It's pretty shit that they pay big dollars and don't do anything to help grow the game yet happy report all off field incidents. Nine should be protecting their investment not turning fans off the game.

Kirky

Juniors
There should be a campaign started again 9 as a backlash to treating RL& it's fans poorly. Perhaps something like 9 News viewers switching to 7 or not buying certain products that are advertised until 9 listens or at least acknowledges this. It's pretty shit that they pay big dollars and don't do anything to help grow the game yet happy report all off field incidents. Nine should be protecting their investment not turning fans off the game.

Not watching a station only has an impact if you're one of the handful of Australians that has a ratings box. For the other 22 million of us it has absolutely no effect on channel 9 whatsoever.

Latest posts