What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 - The Roosters

murraymob

Coach
What we need this game is not a big score line while nice .Getting the building blocks in place now is what’s important .At our best last year we always had bodies in motion .This year it been 1 pass then to a forward
Our backline out wide usually was through the hands no decoys .Now is the time to switch back origin players rested .A lot of the out guys back
We also have to reclaim the middle of the feild .Oyr forwards have soent the last few weeks standing out wide .Hit it up the middle straight off Api passes

Fangs

Coach
Manu's a gun but he was very poor against us (at 6) earlier in the year.

Not what I recall. Maybe he didn't go a great deal in attack but in defence I thought he shut down Luai completely. It was only once the Roosters had 12 on the field that we started stripping them for numbers on the left.

It was a prepared plan that worked very well up until the sin bin.

A

all sorted .lets get a win
You’d be more of a winner if you stopped trolling me on my home forum!

AB9A6A64-7115-4DA8-9358-B7EBF4E14650.jpeg
Next time you want to get smart mobbymixmaster, you make sure you @The Silverdale Phantom me so I know.

I got plenty of the mods on the payroll that make sure I am informed of delinquency, but they are expensive and a couple are unreliable.

I want the old mobster back, not the new one who wants to hold hands with someone criticising Sydney-based Polynesian players ( west tigers wasteland)

That’s not you.

Usual smug programming will now resume.

Stay safe out there uggies.

murraymob

Coach
You’d be more of a winner if you stopped trolling me on my home forum!

View attachment 51730
Next time you want to get smart mobbymixmaster, you make sure you @The Silverdale Phantom me so I know.

I got plenty of the mods on the payroll that make sure I am informed of delinquency, but they are expensive and a couple are unreliable.

I want the old mobster back, not the new one who wants to hold hands with someone criticising Sydney-based Polynesian players ( west tigers wasteland)

That’s not you.

Usual smug programming will now resume.

Stay safe out there uggies.
When you admit your true love for the panthers and jump onto Ivan’s bus I will lol

Latest posts