What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 - The Roosters

DinkyDi

Juniors
Prior to 2020 and our winning run over this past two seasons we had a horrendous run with Ashley Klein as head ref. As I recall our win ratio under him was approximately 18% or so over many games across numerous seasons.

Jason Robinson was the other ref we seemed to get a raw deal from over many years. Local Cambridge Park boy.

At the end of the day, the good sides, with the best players are better placed to overcome adversity which in part has seen us fare much better this past two seasons.
I went to school with a bloke called Jason Robinson, highly unlikely it is him. Is Jason still in the NRL?

Kilkenny

Coach
I went to school with a bloke called Jason Robinson, highly unlikely it is him. Is Jason still in the NRL?
I checked Wikipedia. Jason Robinson was an NRL referee between 2003-2013. I could find his birthdate but I believe he was born around 1972 so should have been doing his HSC around 1990 perhaps. Definitely Cambridge Park youngster whether he went to Cambridge Park High or St Doms I don’t know. One of my best mates is former NRL referee and bunker official I’ll ask him, he was good mates With Jason.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I checked Wikipedia. Jason Robinson was an NRL referee between 2003-2013. I could find his birthdate but I believe he was born around 1972 so should have been doing his HSC around 1990 perhaps. Definitely Cambridge Park youngster whether he went to Cambridge Park High or St Doms I don’t know. One of my best mates is former NRL referee and bunker official I’ll ask him, he was good mates With Jason.
If he went to McCarthy Catholic Senior High, in the 1987 - 1988, then that is the Jason I know. Also, if he did, he is now deceased, I believe.

Kilkenny

Coach
If he went to McCarthy Catholic Senior High, in the 1987 - 1988, then that is the Jason I know. Also, if he did, he is now deceased, I believe.
Well I don’t know about that. Jason would still be a relatively young man so I hope he is doing well, even if he was never my most favourite referee.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Well I don’t know about that. Jason would still be a relatively young man so I hope he is doing well, even if he was never my most favourite referee.
Hands on my heart, I know a Jason Robinson, who died from heart failure. I had my heart attack at the age of 48.