What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Raiders

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I feel like if we can avoid shooting ourselves in the feet we can beat most teams. In reality we don't seem to value momentum and do way too many silly plays at crucial times.

Good teams maintain momentum, we throw it away carelessly.

Hunt, Fui and McCullough were our momentum killers last week.
Agree, always thought that’s one behaviour that Wayne Bennett improved immediately. One off- season under his coaching and we diminished this from our playing style, whereas previously we’d always shoot ourselves in the foot every year. Despite the players he brought to the club, i always though our roster at the time was a bit light on, but maintaining momentum in both attack and defensive won us a lot of games and we’d have teams beaten psychologically and on the scoreboard. Let’s see it again.
Worth two extra players by playing smart!

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I’m really sorry guys I’ve been a bit slow at work lately but today had an extremely productive day, re-organised my ute, donated a few hundred dollars worth of scrap copper to a few old battlers that work at the tip and got my Covid vaccine. I feel a win coming on.
Better change my tip in that case!

Dragsters

First Grade
Undoubtedly it is all about attitude with our mob . We appear not to have that special player that can get into his teammates ears and urge them onwards to better efforts .

We are a week to week proposition , similar to playing two-up , heads we win , tails we lose . I do not say that to be humorous , but merely to point out that until the Dragons possess a true leader , one whom is capable of leading the team by example, then that coin will continue to spin in the air .

Tonight I am backing heads , with our regular players returning that should get the boys over the line . Dragons by 8 . 😇

Particularly without Ben Hunt!