What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
What a shit way to finish off a horrendous season.
A lot here have said that he should have come straight off in last nights game when he sustained the fracture. Hopefully by staying on he hasn't worsened the fracture.

Unfortunately, bad luck has been at this club for ages now. We have to get a "witch doctor" to perform something to get rid of the curse.

redv13

Bench
A lot here have said that he should have come straight off in last nights game when he sustained the fracture. Hopefully by staying on he hasn't worsened the fracture.

Unfortunately, bad luck has been at this club for ages now. We have to get a "witch doctor" to perform something to get rid of the curse.
I don’t think it makes much of a difference to be honest. If he copped a “ whack “ and played through the damage was probably already done and until he cooled down then it would have really kicked in. Just shit luck regardless

Dragon David

First Grade
Things you have to have to get close to the top.
Luck with injuries and depth and decent players
We have none of those .
Just a bad year all round and I guess this should be on the Negative thread and maybe on all others because it is a fact no matter what.

I'm really hoping that next year things will go our way. We deserve it surely?!

mickeylane

Bench
Terrible news for sure. OK, season gone. Sullivan to # 7 and Amone to # 6. They'll go with Clune, but I would be giving these young blokes the reins. Are we ever going to win anything with Adam Clune? We know that answer already. Let's find out the answers to Sullivan and Amone.
Correct now is the time for Sullivan to show that he can take control - problem is that Hook won’t put Amone at 5/8 he will plonk in Norman which is a mistake .. backline for rest of year should be.
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Bird
Feagai
Amone
Sullivan

14. Norman or Clune

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
Correct now is the time for Sullivan to show that he can take control - problem is that Hook won’t put Amone at 5/8 he will plonk in Norman which is a mistake .. backline for rest of year should be.
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Bird
Feagai
Amone
Sullivan

14. Norman or Clune
Yep Mickey, I can live with that backline. I can live with Clune/Norman on the bench as well (just for cover). We have to get something from this train wreck of a season. I thought 2019/2020 were bad (and they were) but far out, 2021 is freakin miserable.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Bird
Feagai
Amone
Sullivan

14. Norman or Clune
Whoever our pack will be will need to dominate. Above is almost my backs also although I'd play Feagai number 2 alongside Lomax. I'd be reminding Sullivan and Amone to play like they always have. Take control of the team. Kick often and even early for positional play.
Here's an opportunity for the boys to play for a bit of pride in themselves, the jersey and fans. A bit of luck with the bounce of the ball and hopefully 50% of the contentious decisions and we may just jag a win.

Dragsters

First Grade
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Bird
Feagai
Amone
Sullivan

14. Norman or Clune

That's all we've been asking all along.

Give the young guys a decent run to prove their worth BEFORE judging them...

Latest posts