What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

possm

Coach
Amone is a liability in defense and has provided some really useless kicks in general play. No busts in attack or any clever passes.

Although,h it is not all Amone's fault that we are losing but yes he has let in some points.

I believe the main reason we are not in the 8 has more to do with the fitness of the players. The club really needs to do some homework on hiring some really good fitness staff prior to off-season training.

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
sims‘s hand was open and no swinging arm…the shark was falling and has a glass jaw but Sims has to cop it sweet… again….
fed up of seeing some of our games hardest hitting players out for weeks serving suspensions - sims has a rep and will be suspended - to atone for blokes with slack jaws.

kit66

Bench
I nearly choked on my Sara Lee Cheesecake when Joey said "The Dragons have a really dangerous attack, you never know what they're going to do", fkn hilarious, what attack ? We have zero structure in attack, nada, NFI. Pathetic. Our defence isn't too flash either, soft tries, all three.

jak

Bench
dragons not playing well,but i think the sharks can win the comp if they can keep this ref.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
The fijian bloke on debut for panthers came on and his first carry was from the sideline when straight into the action. He ran it up harder tha most of our backs have done all year. Says a lot

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I nearly choked on my Sara Lee Cheesecake when Joey said "The Dragons have a really dangerous attack, you never know what they're going to do", fkn hilarious, what attack ? We have zero structure in attack, nada, NFI. Pathetic. Our defence isn't too flash either, soft tries, all three.
I wish I had a Sara Lee Cheescake!!

Dragsters

First Grade
I will say it now
Amone and the Fa got twins are shit They are too slow for the current game
we can do no worser than chase some sharks and penrith reserves

Yep, and that you forward Kennedy from the Brisbane looked willing. Big, strong, YOUNG, strapping prop.

I think they said he's heading to the super league so he's not gonna chew much cash but worth a punt i reckon.

Get in his ear for starters...

Latest posts