What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

Dragon David

First Grade
They will be too fast and strong against us. Alas, the local derby is not the same anymore. But the game must go on and whatever the result let's hope that the boys dig really deep for the jersey.

getsmarty

Immortal
They will be too fast and strong against us. Alas, the local derby is not the same anymore. But the game must go on and whatever the result let's hope that the boys dig really deep for the jersey.

I have lost optimism...they are mentally too tough for us... We are a 1 man team... and that is easy to nullify....hope I'm wrong, but can't see it happening...

justadragon

Bench
God that just says it all, we are now being referred to as a friendly run home for the sharks, if bird doesnt get shredded several times i"ll be surprised, their forwards will trample ours and Sloan will get 5-10 min when the game is gone, Why would you even attempt to have the same players as last week in those positions when its evident to all they lack speed, skill and defensive capabilities. I just cant believe it.

justadragon

Bench
What about Sloan in run on side as winger for Moga , Max Fegai to centre , Bird back into the forwards for starters ?
perfect for all to see except for one stubborn old man, let me guess we will also be treated to, oh wait , hit up, hit up, hit up, hit up , hit up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kick,,,,,,,but just incase that fails we wil have 6 hit ups and give the ball back 5-10 meters from the line,,,,,,,sensational.

RedVDave

First Grade
Get beat convincingly....name the same line up ... Dragons footy everyone.

Hook obviously trying to save his backside with our 0.10% chance of playing finals football by naming a "safe" team but really the kids should be getting a go dissapointed but not surprised one bit.

Dragon David

First Grade
I have lost optimism...they are mentally too tough for us... We are a 1 man team... and that is easy to nullify....hope I'm wrong, but can't see it happening...
Well chin up getsmarty. We all feel the pain at the moment. Wouldn't it be amazing if we went on and won the remaining 5 matches. Just think how unbelievable that would be. Just thought I would throw that in to keep the spirits up.

Kolum Kid

Juniors
I'm thinking this team is good news, because when we get beat again by running out the same OLD players without willing to try and pump some life into our team on life support, the powers above will realise we will never go forward with this lack of ideas coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doubt it. Too busy sucking in the trough

Latest posts