What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pasted them. Wow that was exciting footy. I like the 2nd rower.
pasted them??? lol it was a 2 point game with less than 8 mins to go.

Bet your little todger is red raw from all the rubbing. Penrith are junk and will be cannon fodder come finals time.

hindy111

Post Whore

Bet your little todger is red raw from all the rubbing. Penrith are junk and will be cannon fodder come finals time.

Won by 14 with 2 legit tries taken and missing 2 best players.
I dont want to play them or raiders. Hoping cpwboys and saints sneak in

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Any team that makes the eight is a chance of beating us, including the Dragons.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say there's less than eight top eight sides, so a couple of mid table teams will round out the top eight.

Do you agree canberra be very dangerous and Panthers play dumb and leave holes everywhere but with the backline are capable of big scores if they happen to click.

Merrin and Moylan are big players and Cartwright and JFH are just back from injury.
Just like us after beat Brisbane, one or two good wins for them and it turns them into a threat. Same goes for raiders.

Latest posts