What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

I've often wondered why referees don't wear gorilla suits? With a more intimidating appearance, players would be more respectful towards them, and they in turn would be less likely to appease high profile players. The anonymity would also take a lot pressure off them. And think of the publicity it would create.

they would get pretty hot running around in those suits though
just give them a gun and a pistol belt it would make the player complaints a lot more interesting
"they were offside that whole set" *click* "err never mind"

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hope Canberra win on the back of bad ref calls, wanna see Rickys response in the presser

ahhh stuff that, Sharks by 40

Gronk

Staff member
Go the mighty Titans. Pull your finger out Jarryd you lazy mofo.

hindy111

Post Whore
Saints beating Manly few weeks back turned put a good thing two weeks later.
I was worried we would need to get to 32 points to make top 8.

Its safe to say we have made the top 8 already. I can not see us dropping out now.

Saints look shot. Manly have a big game as do Panthers.
For us we want canberra to beat sharks, roosters to win and titans to cause a boil over.
Would be a perfect round

emjaycee

Coach
Saints beating Manly few weeks back turned put a good thing two weeks later.
I was worried we would need to get to 32 points to make top 8.

Its safe to say we have made the top 8 already. I can not see us dropping out now.

Saints look shot. Manly have a big game as do Panthers.
For us we want canberra to beat sharks, roosters to win and titans to cause a boil over.
Would be a perfect round

For most of us a perfect round would also be if the Tigers also get up.

they would get pretty hot running around in those suits though
just give them a gun and a pistol belt it would make the player complaints a lot more interesting
"they were offside that whole set" *click* "err never mind"
The heat could be a problem but a gun lacks the comedic value, which could be important when a ref twigs that Cameron Smith isn't actually his mate, and rips his face off.