What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
By the time you admit your initially assessments are proven incorrect half a decade has generally passed by.
That's how long it takes to properly judge something like coaching. After half a decade Michael Hagan was still a premiership winning coach in charge of Newcastle. Stuart was in his first year at Cronulla.

EelsFan05

Bench
That's how long it takes to properly judge something like coaching. After half a decade Michael Hagan was still a premiership winning coach in charge of Newcastle. Stuart was in his first year at Cronulla.
But most of us told you he was garbage after two. We must be good judges.

Eelogical

Referee
Titans aren't doing us any favours.

I disagree. They took Hayne off our hands. Considering he's been there for virtually a full season and they are nowhere near the finals I think they did us a big favour. Woops, you're talking about tonight's game, silly me.

Avenger

Immortal
If Hayne hasn't destroyed this Titans team I'm not here. They were such an honest, competitive team before he arrived.

My tip is that he will not last at the Titans and may not even be there in 2018.

Gazzamatta

Coach
PMSL. Hayne is so bad. Ya reckon his belly got in the way of him bending there? Moga bombed that luckily.

Chipmunk

Coach
Hayne having a shocker. Selfish player. Just made a decision to kick when all he had to do is pass it to this winger. The whole team were shaking their heads.

Looks fat and slow. How the mighty have fallen.

I'm staggered by the demise of The Plane. He's been back in the game now for 12 months and he's regressed so far since then.

He's biggest issue when he played for Parra was keeping him on the field due to injury or Origin or both. At least when he played he was mostly a gun. He's been nothing short of woeful for the Titans most weeks.