What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Titans: Saturday 14th August 3pm @Cbus Super Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well here we are again game day is here and we have a Saturday Arvo game. I think I read this week that if we win we equal our longest winning streak since 1989 which would be 10 in a row if we get the job done today. For us we need to keep building and doing the little things right especially continuing to tighten our defence. That will be hard without Gags, Campbell and AJ in the backs but I have faith that Paulo, Mansour, Burns and Milne can do a solid enough job. If we want to have a shot at finishing second and having a shot at the Panthers next week in a showdown we must win today.

Last time we played the Titans earlier this year we won 40-30 in a real high scoring encounter it was a tough game. The Titans are sitting just inside the top 8 but a loss could see them full out of the 8 again so they will come to play and they have a big strong pack with Fifita, MoFo and big Tino, Brimson is in fine form and young Sexton has come into the halves and added spark so if we turn up today thinking it’ll just happen we could be in for a shock. We all know we can score points no issue so that’s not the concern today it is all around our defence and making sure we don’t let them offload at will.

It is also Women in League round so I’m sure the boys will want to perform as we thank the women in our game for everything they do so I’m sure the boys will wear that Pink and Green with pride and rip in.

I think there will be a crowd back too so hopefully we see some Red and Green in the stands up at CBus Super Stadium getting that South Sydney chant going and getting right behind the boys.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND RABBITOHS SUPPORTERS ITS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO GET ON YOUR FEET!!! SHOW THE COLOURS, CLAP YOUR HANDS, STAMP YOUR FEET SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT! HERE THEY COME YOUR SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!!!

LETS GET BEHIND THE BOYS FOR THE FULL 80 MINS, LETS GO RRRAAABBBBIIITTTOOOOOHHHSSSSS

Travitoh

First Grade
Looked like Cody grounded that kick return in goal when he slid. Could be fortunate that the bunker weren't involved.

Travitoh

First Grade
Koloamatangi's magic,
He wears a magic hat!
And if you throw a brick at him,
He'll head the f**ker back!
He heads it to the left,
He heads it to the right,
And when we win the Premiership,
We'll sing this song all night!

Rabbits20

Immortal