What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Manly @ Penrith Stadium

Pantherjim.

Referee
mightypanther said:

WOW..........what an awesome game. It was so fantastic to be there.
The crowd was just going absolutely nuts.

The only downside to the night was a lousy 13,000 people turning up on a
clear and not too cold Saturday night. Lazy mongrels........and just cause
we lost against the dogs last week.

Should have been at least 20,000. Shame on you all........and suck sh*t too.
See what happens when you don't go ??? You missed absolute magic.

Agree whole heartedly M.P.! The crowd was dismal at the home game V's the Raiders as well because the week before that we were flogged by the Rabbithos! :roll:

I understand if you missed the game because you were sick, had work, family commitments, had other plans or live many km's away from Penrith, but as for the rest of you: F*cking fairweather idiots! :x

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll borrow a phrase from Priddo after last year's grand final...

WOHOOOOOOO!!!

:D :D :D :clap:

F***ing great win last night! The atmosphere at Penrith Stadium was awesome... we were a greedy lot... we still wanted more! ;-)

We were on FIRE!!!

Bring on the Roosters! :p

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll re-iterate what mightypanther and Pantherjim said...

If you CHOSE not to go last night because of our recent performances, well SUCKED IN!

\\:D/

If we beat the Chooks next week, just wait for our game against the Cowboys to "mysteriously" creep up to around 20 again.

:roll:

choc_soldier

Coach
Apparently it's the most number of points scored by a team playing 13 on 13 since 1935 (Easts 87-7 over Canterbury).

Yes, Parra scored 74 last year against the Sharks, but they played a lot of that game against only 11, and at one stage only 10.

*Sandy*

First Grade
What a sensational feeling! It may have been only 13,000 or so around the ground but we cheered like there were 30,000 of us! `Cheers to those of us that turned up - how good did it feel?' :D Wow, I'm glad I make the effort to go to witness an awesome display like that. Personally I'm not fond of cricket score games, I find them a little boring to watch but when you are at the ground and it's your team piling the numbers on the board - it's a fantastic feeling - the atmosphere was electric.

Our Joely was the one who crunched Hicksy. What a tackle and it was full of passion and aggression - we were so close to it we could here the grunts. Go Joel and you certainly made up for Ben Ross last night.

Wesser - you little champion! I'm so glad I forgave you! :D He proved me wrong in so many ways last night. He was full of passion, enthusiasm and there was not a flat note about him and he was all smiles walking out of the stadium.

I love my boys! :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Solid performance. Next week will be more difficult. Please....no injuries to Gowie or Preston.

mightypanther

Juniors

Saw Presto at training last night, and he didn't train at all, but he said that the
injury needed rest time. He's still pretty sure that he'll be right for Friday night though.