What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Interesting to see LKT as 18th man, albeit that both Marschke and Brown are both out this round. It's a good acknowledgement for him, and indicates the Club likes what he's doing and how he's progressing. Even taking into account he won't get a run, just to he around the 1st grade squad, in Melbourne, would give him immense confidence.

Dragon David

First Grade
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Max Feagai 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Jack de Belin 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Hame Sele 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Ryan Couchman 17. Blake Lawrie 18. Lyhkan King-Togia 19. Michael Molo 20. Jack Bird 21. Mikaele Ravalawa 22. Connor Muhleisen

Analysis: Shane Flanagan has recalled Tyrell Sloan a week after axing him as Mat Feagai has been sidelined with a head knock. Toby Couchman (suspended) has been replaced by his brother Ryan, while Blake Lawrie also joins the bench with Ben Murdoch-Masila injured.

TheRev

First Grade
LKT is named @6 for NSW Cup, so I dont think he will be 18th man, it would be a waste anyway, he should be playing somewhere.

And yah normally he misses out on that jersey because of Brown and Marschke, but both must still be injured...

I appreciate we got absolutely flogged, but jesus you're laying on the doom & gloom a bit thick considering we played the Panthers: the Threepeat-premiers well on track for a fourth, and possibly the greatest team of the modern era. Turn the emo music down a notch. 4 of our final 5 games are at home
Good idea V, but let’s not just turn down that emo trash, let’s play some other tracks altogether!!!
How about:
Killing in the Name of - RATM,
Or
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
That might do it.
Better still, play then both, on repeat at 11.
C’mon Dragons.
Make me Happy again.

justadragon

Bench
I really fear for this team, especially Sloan, anyone that saw the KOE side go around last week will know what I'm talking about with him. All I can say is good luck kid you are going to need it.

TheRev

First Grade
Its a good test for Sloan, I actually think we might stick with him now, unless he has an absolute doozie.

But yes I wish we could just forfeit the round and stay fresh for the week after.. not to say we dont have a small chance, but I'd put it at 10%, and 90% chance of a week of enormous pain on here.