What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

After recent 'hand' surgery, I've got a plan to get me through watching the game against the Storm.

Basically it's Drugs, alcohol & my dog.
  • Panadeine Forte - relieving pain of both surgery & a Dragons loss.
  • A couple of whiskies offering a soothing respite during, and at the end of the game.
  • Jimmy the ‘Jack Russel’ offers emotional support by lowering my stress levels & boosting my mental strength. (he also won't tell anyone, or judge me, if/when I start crying)
I'm predicting an early bedtime for me Saturday night
Have not commented for a while due to ill health. All i can say is the current squad reeks of mediocrity and some improvement would be a revelation.

maestro1

Bench
I am not sure about Flanagan's teams, Dragons still do not carry any players on the bench who can slot into the backline when there is an injury we fell apart again against the Riff on the weekend when Feagai was injured, it has happened a number of times this year, Rooters, Bulldogs games spring to mind.

It happened against the Dolphins. Sua went to the centres and he played extremely well against a fast skilfull Dolphins backline

Dragon David

First Grade
Sorry to hear mate. Get better soon.
Have not commented for a while due to ill health. All i can say is the current squad reeks of mediocrity and some improvement would be a revelation.
Sorry also Kiwi Dragon to see that you have been unwell. I hope not too serious. Yes I think the elixir that will help with your recovery is us signing a couple of beauties. Let's hope that that happens soon.
Cheers DD

TheRev

First Grade
It happened against the Dolphins. Sua went to the centres and he played extremely well against a fast skilfull Dolphins backline
I think as long as we have ~50% of the ball and not getting roflstomped, we can have a crack at coping with an injury.. but if we get forced to tackle for long periods.. no oneis coming off the bench to save us.

its a risk either way basically..

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
not being negative but Melbourne have soooooooo much strike power..................it will be too hard to handle like we saw with Penrith..........that was relentless !!!

Did someone just hit the distress signal?

SOS !!!!! :)

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
If the dragons are at full strength and the Storm aren’t, and the Storm take the game lightly…then there’s a good chance that the dragons only lose by 20…fingers crossed

Latest posts