What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

Its a little quiet on here fellas, only 3 hours to go. Interested in some predictions, does anyone think we will win? Obviously we all love the saints but this could be anything in my opinion. We couldnt get up for a sold out win stadium last week so i cant see us doing any better in melbourne. Melbourne 64 - 10
Saints by 2 in a nail biter

BLM01

First Grade
Storm get reffed completely differently in Melbourne. If at any time there is a contest you can guarantee there will be a flurry of penalties and/or 6 agains to gas us out.
If we can somehow slow their rucks without giving away penalties/ 6 agains it will help alot.
There is no way we'll win but if we can hold our own and find some form heading into next week it will give me hope.
Agree Melb can seem to wrestle or slow the ruck down with an arm for an eternity to suffocate you.

RedVee

First Grade
Lawrie starting… o_O

I reckon the plan is that he gets the first 15-20mins to go hard, then JDB comes on to see out the game.

Lawrie doesn’t come back on unless there is an injury to cut down our rotation.