What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

No point just playing safe footy. possession is important but we are going to need to throw a bit of caution to the wind and surprise them a little if we are going to win this.

I hope they feed off the fact that opposition think they can just switch on and walk this in like generally is what good teams think about us. Need to use that as motivation.

TheRev

First Grade
when we get tired, speed and width tears us apart.. but a good start to the half and we make a game of it.. def lots of positives..

TheRev

First Grade
No point just playing safe footy. possession is important but we are going to need to throw a bit of caution to the wind and surprise them a little if we are going to win this.
I noticed that when we were still throwing it late in that half.. they also seem to be of the opinion they wont win the game being conservative.

Phantom V

Juniors
Wxa

I hope they feed off the fact that opposition think they can just switch on and walk this in like generally is what good teams think about us. Need to use that as motivation.
Exactly. Second phase play