What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

We are a much better team with JDB coming off the bench to shore up the second half of the first half.
My only concern was comment by Cooper Cronk in the last 10 mins - 'our only attacking option appears to be a high kick for Lomax'. We need more attacking options next year. More speed in the backs.
Meanwhile well done to all tonight.
I just dismissed that comment as typical Cooper Cronk thought-bubble BS.
Lomax had a strong game, but he wasn't the focus of our attack tonight.

dungay dragon

Juniors
We will get them. There is no way that Flanno won't get the players that will help us a lot next year. There are ways and there are ways. They will come I am sure of it.
VAL , COOKIE and imagine Big Nelson leading the front row charges
Both Coachmans
Dont think things are all that smooth at the Storm
Desperately need that block busting type Prop

Gareth67

First Grade
A truly wonderful win ! Well done boys , and to defeat the Storm at home was an achievement in itself .

That’s the difference between Shane Flanagan and his predecessors at the Dragons - the man knows how to get into the psyche of his players .

The win certainly gives the Big Red V supporters hope for the future and who knows if we are able to sign a couple of true quality players then the team will become a far more formidable proposition to our opponents .

Once again well done to every player! 😇

sammymills

Juniors
Great to see the smile go off Harry Grants dial...smug prick gets away with murder week in week out.......reminds me of another smug prick one Cameron Smith.......and just for good measure Munsters smiling dial disappeared as well...the bloke was offside all nite...go the mightiies
Munster threw it foward to Shaun blore about 6 times none called

denis preston

First Grade
Who?. Apart from RFM dropping that crucial ball on the 5th tackle.. 3 or 4 ordinary is harsh.
Fair enough but still for the life of me can’t understand the hype by some on Sele.
Molo , Marinar & Lawrie a bit meh for me but we won so they must have contributed somewhat .

Crush

Coach
Can someone please explain to me what the f**k happened tonight?

I’m very confused. And I’m feeling very unfamiliar feelings.
They’re such a weird bunch of blokes, one week they turn up half asleep, kick the ball out on the full a few hundred times and embarrass themselves.
Then other weeks they produce performances worthy of a top eight team, because they feel like it.
Enjoying this win very very much knowing that next week anyone could show up.