What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Storm

Old Timer

Coach
@Old Timer I noticed your humble pie this week, Well said. I retracted and deleted my comments to acknowledge
I wish you had not sneakily edited your original comments you should have left them there for people to see you for the premature ejacujating knob jockey you can sometimes sadly be.

By the way there was no humble pie in my post it was simply acknowledgement of the considerable improvement after last weeks clusterf**k effort.

Old Timer

Coach
I thought i had, but least i can still shoot.;)
I will let you judge but you have shot others down in recent times for praising the coach finding a negative narrative to counter the praise so I think we are entitled to shoot back, especially when your words were i am not posting on here while this drug cheat is our coach until he apologises.
So what is it to be? are you in.. or out.
I politely suggest you go back and read my post as to why I am reposting.

You’re just making a merkin out of yourself and I don’t need to be explaining my lot in life to the likes of you.

macnaz

Staff member
Why do you need to waste money on a over the hill beach sprinter when you already have a younger guy that kills himself for the club ?