What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Panthers

Lawrie, Lomax, Amone, Su'a, Ramsey, Sloan, the future of our club. Need to pick up a creative half. Or if Amone kicks on, a speedy one. Sullivan may fill that role. Tho for me jury is still out..

Last edited:
We actually played well in patches.

Mistake ridden effort.

JDB, Moose, Lawrie & Kerr had a go.

Very little speed in the backs without Dufty/Sloan.

Bird/Beale/Norman too slow.

Norman is the worst 6 to ever don the red V.

Had Norman not played we would have lead at half time.

Amone is a tough kid. Great step. Far better than Norman. He did more in a 10 minute spurt than Norman has for most of the season.

3 big forwards coming in 2022 and Sloan/Amone/Sullivan/Fegai/Lomax and Rav we will be a completely different outfit.

Desperately need a new 9. Macca is too slow out of dummy half.

Can we tap up Reece Robson?

We are still conceding far too many points. Need more concentration by the coach on our defense. Too many soft tries. The bedrock of the Dragons record 11 year run was their brick wall defense.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I don’t know who that dick was that said we should go and buy Gutherson as undoubtably young Amone certainly is the Dragons future - all class .

Norman - give the bloke a ticket for the next Greyhound bus that departs Wollongong and make damn well sure that it is a one way ticket .

The game was as expected , however there were many bright spots that bring hope for next season , some impressive performances. However over all it was from the same blueprint as before - we played well early , gave them a couple of easy tries and then they went away with it as did our confidence .

Still the final score was not as great as I thought it would be and as I said earlier there were some good signs there for season 2022 . And perhaps with the addition of the new signings , a far better performing team .

Last edited:

Ghostrider22

Juniors
We actually played well in patches.

Mistake ridden effort.

JDB, Moose, Lawrie & Kerr had a go.

Very little speed in the backs without Dufty/Sloan.

Bird/Beale/Norman too slow.

Norman is the worst 6 to ever don the red V.

Had Norman not played we would have lead at half time.

Amone is a tough kid. Great step. Far better than Norman. He did more in a 10 minute spurt than Norman has for most of the season.

3 big forwards coming in 2022 and Sloan/Amone/Sullivan/Fegai/Lomax and Rav we will be a completely different outfit.

Desperately need a new 9. Macca is too slow out of dummy half.

Can we tap up Reece Robson?
Everything you is great but we also Speed Speed