What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Panthers

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
So why the bloody hell did we buy him. Hello, speed off the mark and catching markers napping is a hooker's biggest asset now they no longer have genuine scrums. McInniss was one of the best in the business.
Exactly! And this is why it should be

1. Sloan
6. Amone
7. Sullivan
9. Hunt

But no, no, let the smooth brains at Dragons HQ take 5 years to figure that one out.

St Tangles

Bench
Dragons veteran Andrew McCullough’s season could be over after he had his ankle twisted in a tackle on Friday night and had to be helped off the field.

So who plays hooker then, Clune? Then Sullivan and Amone 1/2 and 5/8, I’d be happy with that.
For next week if McCullough is out we should go

1 Sloane 6 Amone 7 Bird 9 Clune

14 Sullivan

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Honestly Hook had lostt me.
Norman and Duff both going but picks Norman who couldn't get out of a wet paper bag.
How the f**k does Norman get picked.
Id like to ask that f**king question and so would thousands of other dragons fans.
Dufty can create.
All that ball and it was so predictable.
I knew penrith would score before us.
It is abdolute rabble standing flat side to side.
The dragons are an embarrasement to themselves their suffering fans and the NRL
HOOK is a absolute peanut.

Hook lost me months back in May/June when he publicly announced Dufty won't be re-signed. Back then on another thread I predicted we wouldn't win another game after the bye.

Dufty (as he did with the Dogs) would have accepted a 1 year extension to stay on minimum $$$. Would have given Sloan an extra year playing against men. Without Dufty we must be the slowest backline in the comp and hardly look like scoring.

Can't get my head around the Bird at 1 experiment over the last two weeks, why not leave Sloan in there.

The above has been compounded by Hook wanting to re-sign Norman and consistently playing him. After tonight Borey Snorman should have played his last game in the RedV.

The BBQ at Vaghney's saga was a direct "up yours" to Hook. Sure we have the dumbest side in the comp, but still the players involved showed no respect at all towards the coaches instructions. Stinks of losing the locker room.

Furthermore team selection, game plan and standard of play since the QLD relocation has been absolute shite and reminiscent of Maryball. WE ARE NOT making the 8, let the young kids have a crack and gain some valuable NRL experience.

Also signing ex Bronco grandads on extended contracts

I have never ever had this happen to me before (even during the painful Price/McIdiot era) but on both the bunnies and Raiders games over the previous two weekends I have actually fallen asleep during the game. On team list Tuesday I made a decision to not even bother watching tonights game. I needed to stay awake to do some work.

The Club as a whole, Hook, our roster, the NRL and V'landyball are all an absolute disgrace and I've had enough.

I'm ready to give the game away as a fan

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Wont happen as Griffin will never move our skipper to 9..
Not yet, Sullivan will probably play out the season in reserves with the odd game in 1st during injury/origin but if he starts killing it we may decide to move Hunt to 9 or move him on who knows. Hunt has been a shining light under Hook though probably in career best form.

I just watched the Panthers press conference in relation to Nathan's shoulder charge, it was lime it never happened. It had been checked and there was nothing wrong. I watched the replay of that 10 times. WTF, that was a shoulder charge in every way possible. Rava must be living in a different universe. If he doest get charged its clear superstars are treated differently.

Dragsters

First Grade
No reason not to but there will be plenty of up’s & down which is expected & I’m not sure many on here could handle that.

No choice really, with all the current injuries and Norman putting his ineptness beyond any doubt whatsoever.

3 games left for that backline to get some sense of continuity and to show the coaching staff their wares.

Interesting viewing at the very least...

Latest posts