What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Wrap Up

Monk

Referee
So all up it was probably our best 70mins of the season. When we had 13 guys on the field we didn't look like losing. BJs brain snap wasn't what we wanted but at least we managed to pull out a win.

3: RTS - Set up Juniors try and saved our arse in defence a bunch.
2: Mini - Tried his guts out and deserved that try at the end.
1: Pearce - Scored three tries, so deserves a point.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
At work at the moment so I'm hoping there's a replay on fox around midnight. Saw the RTS to Pearce try, lovely stuff.

Congrats to you guys, well played. Suprised you are so low on the ladder really although I haven't seen many of your games.

After playing so well against the Storm last week and having so much to play for tonight, we were dreadfull.:x

MolongRooster

Juniors
Wasnt really expecting that from us tonight, but absolutely loved it. RTS is a gun, Boydy was vey classy as usual and jr jr lead well,mini was good for his usual 3 heartattack moments per game. Loved the result, did I mention that I loved the result

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Very happy with what i saw tonight..26-0 when it was 13 on 13..

I think we saw the beginning of the changing of the guards in the fullback position..

Pearce was very impressive again..

MK had one of his best games of the season..I thought he'd killed that guy at one stage..

JWH was brutal..

Maubs seemed to return to some sort of form..

Bwaiff defended well & threw some nice passes..

Moga seemed more interested,but still has a lot of rubbish to iron out of his game..If he can become a complete footy player,he will be pretty scary..

SKD actually used his shoulder when defending..

They actually seemed to know what they wanted to achieve out ther tonight,which was a welcome surprise..

Time for another beer..

3 Pearce..
2 Sheck..Wow..Poor Mini..
1 MK..

RTS will be our best player. I heard POS say he is the heir to Mini's spot, we already knew that, but hearing it publicly means they should tie the kid down.

Cordner right now is our best player. Make him captain please.

I'm
A bit pissed & was jumping around but did Pearce burn Morris to score that last try? Seemed like Morris.

A win feels good!

Valheru

Coach
I don’t have Gem at home and I was blind drunk by the time the replay started on fox. Finally we have shown some semblance of form for the first time in 10 weeks. In the first 65 minutes the team barely made a mistake and look what happened, it is not that hard to work out. The biggest concern out of the game is Guerra, I hope he is ok, him and Cordner were fantastic again. SKD looked threatening and finally started defending the way we know he can.

Pearce, and even Anasta, finally started to put smarter kicks in i.e. not bombing 40 out and trying for the corners. Moga looked good in a couple of his runs and is coming along nicely. Mini had his usual good performance and even Jake Friend looked like he had an IQ above 50 last night.

Obviously the MOTM was RTS, what a performance. You guys all told me he was good but no one mentioned his defensive ability which I thought was outstanding. He took on B Morris in his 2nd match and comprehensively won the battle. I still see no problem with him playing wing next year and Mini FB.

Cliffhanger

Coach
JWH deserves a massive wrap, as he does pretty much after every match. He didn't even concede any penalties despite being heavily involved.

RTS, what a star!

Did anyone notice that Anasta and someone else from Easts (can't remember who) immediately left the field after the handshakes? He gave the crowd a little clap but I thought it was ordinary since the rest of the team were over in front of bay 35 thanking the crowd.

3 RTS
2 Cordner
1 Pearce