What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Roosters @ Aussie Stadium

choc_soldier

Coach
The showdown. Grand final replay, round 2.

Who will come out the winner? Either way, it promises to be an absolute blockbuster.

PANTHERS - Too many adjectives to describe our performance against Manly. That performance truly showed that why we are the defending premiers. By far our most damaging performance of 2004. Good form to be in running into this game...

ROOSTERS - Uncharacteristically sluggish against the Sharks. They never seemed to be in it. But it seems that they are perhaps ready to turn the corner, and fire up. Could it be against the Panthers?

The Panthers are coming into this match on the back of a damaging performance, the Roosters coming off a demoralising loss.

We have the wood on the Roosters in the past few years. That much is known. But it is extremely rare for the Roosters to register 2 consecutive losses.

Expect fireworks. If this game does not attract over 30,000, then a huge injutice will have been served.

This has just as much potential as the Round 4 encounter - even more maybe. I can't talk it up enough!

I expect the trend to continue... but this time, the margin will be narrower.

Panthers in golden point. ;-)

SP

Bench
Penrith by 60 :lol:

oops, wrong game :p j/k

i reckon Penrith by 8

SP

Bench
and btw this friday is the 13th isnt it??

may be a bad luck night for the roosters against 17 black cats :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
Friday the 13th, yes.

But we are not wearing black. Not because of bad luck, but because of the NRL...

White socks again! :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Penrith by 9. Disappointing that I am going to miss this match but I will definately be cheering delayed in my loungeroom on the night. ;-)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
parra_panther said:
Friday the 13th, yes.

But we are not wearing black. Not because of bad luck, but because of the NRL...

White socks again! :lol:

NOOOOOO the white socks make me sick

ok i think panthers by 24

choc_soldier

Coach
US :clap:

1. Rhys Wesser
2. Amos Roberts
3. Luke Lewis
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Luke Rooney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Craig Gower (c)
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Martin Lang
11. Joe Galuvao
12. Tony Puletua
13. Trent Waterhouse

Interchange
14. Garret Crossman
15. Shane Rodney
16. Richard Fa'aoso
17. Danny Galea

them [-(

1. Anthony MINICHIELLO
2. Chris WALKER
3. Chris FLANNERY
4. Ryan CROSS
5. Gavin LESTER
6. Brad FITTLER (C)
7. Brett FINCH
8. Jason CAYLESS
9. Craig WING
10. Peter CUSACK
11. Adrian MORLEY
12. Craig FITZGIBBON
13. Luke RICKETSON

Interchange:

14. Chad ROBINSON
15. Stuart WEBB
16. Ned CATIC
17. Anthony TUPOU

*Sandy*

First Grade
Ah you never know Mr Bean and Mae West might fancy white socks on Black Friday! :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Big Mick said:
griffo346 said:
The Referee is
Mr Sean Hampsted
The Video Referee is
Graeme West

We are gone already.

Because of the ref or video ref?

Someone said on the Panthers site that we have played 4 games under Hampstead this year for 4 victories.

bamber

Juniors
anyone know if we can listen to the game on the net? looking at 2gb site, it looks as though their not covering it. :(

Big Mick

Referee
Late inclusions into roosters line up:

Justin Hodges
Shannon Hegarty
Michael Crocker

THis is a stupid rule. YOu should not be allowed to make late changes like that if a player is not injured in the starting 17. If think they will play, then name them on an extended bench. THis is a stupid rule and should be rectified

Fibroman

First Grade
Roosters will try anything to get an unfair advantage. That's just the way those yuppie gymps play the game unfortunately.

mightypanther

Juniors
It was those poofy white shorts and socks that did the damage I reckon.

If you look like poofs.........you tend to play like poofs...... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Hey that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it....... #-o :mrgreen:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Penrith were absolutely embarrassing, they should refund all their supporters for that first half effort. They are no hope of defending their title.