What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

Kolum Kid

Juniors
Been too busy discussing "football" with all my Bronc mates ha,ha, to post since the win against the storm.
All I can wish for now is that the football team in the reject shop can show some consistency this weekend for 2 in a row.
Also congrats to Saints forever who predicted a win by 2 points. What's the prediction for this week?

2010Dragons

Bench
The filthy purple storm made more uncharacteristic unforced errors then the usual Dragons dumb unforced errors.
Dragons had more field position and more possession when it counted. ChUNT ACTUALLY kicked the ball better Munster.
If the dirty bulldogs give up cheap possession and unforced errors and my beloved dragons get more then 50% of the plays then we have a good chance to win with revenge and redemption.

jeffdragon

Bench
Yep Tru was just about to say the same ....... Maybe it would have been better in Wollongong and bit further away for their supporters to come ....... Anyway this is a big game for us , they have a fast backline so we have to power over there pack to be a real chance .......
Their pack.is smaller but more mobile.
Wipe the smile off Addo Carr's face

TheRev

First Grade
I decided to listen to 360.. it was 20 minutes of bulldogs love-in and Anasta kept asking buzz over and over.. which story was better Ciraldos or Flanagans.. it was a loaded question as usual.

I would love so much to shut them up for a week atleast.. but yes gonna be very hard to get back up again after that storm game.. Titans as aswell are on fire..

mickeylane

Bench
I'm confident we can beat The Dogs next week.....it's about time we had a back to back tireless effort.....obviously we still have work to do but beating The Storm on their home turf must be an enormous confidence boost going into this one.....the Dogs would have sat up and taken notice of our performance trust me and know they have to bring their A game to Kogarah........we hit the Cheats yesterday hard and often and the more the game went on the more frustrated they became because we didn't take a backward step and kept turning up for each other.....message to the boys leave Dr Hyde in the dressing room please and let Dr Jeckl run amok....tackle your guts out, kick to the corners, put pressure on Burton on the 5th and cause havoc on the edges.....it's that simple...and please I don't want a repeat of Flanno and myself looking through 1 eye with 5 mins to go
We have a big team.. full of size and that’s what w beat the Bulldogs.. plus it largely depends on which Ben Hunt w turn up on Sat.. hoping the Melb Storm version!

Crush

Coach
Our best will win comfortably.
But will we turn up?
I’ll be tipping them but won’t be at all surprised if we are a no show.