What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

jeffdragon

Bench
If your intent was to make my blood boil from recalling these episodes, well I gotta say, job done.
We have had our run ins with their fans.
Like a Easter Monday when a bottle was thrown from the back if the hill at Belmore hitting one of our fans in the head.
We win that day snd as we were going out near the testing line end to smart arses said something to us but we kept walking..

Dragon David

First Grade
St George Illawarra Dragons vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 7.35pm AEST at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Dragons team:
1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Max Feagai 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Jack de Belin 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Tom Eisenhuth 14. Hame Sele 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Ryan Couchman 17. Blake Lawrie 18. Mathew Feagai 19. Michael Molo 20. Lyhkan King-Togia 21. Jack Bird 22. Connor Muhleisen

Analysis:Shane Flanagan, after doing the unthinkable against the Storm to break a 25-year winning drought in Melbourne, has named the same 17 that secured a win. Mat Feagai has been named as 18th man, having sat out of Round 22 due to a head knock after replacing Tyrell Sloan at fullback a week earlier.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Huge game and can't let the 2 points slip after the great win in MEL, it's taken most of the year however, we didn't let MEL overrun us.

The boys will be up at home and at last a full house and it's going to be a cracker.

If we get on the board early, keep the attacking mindset with repeat of Sloan's and Hunt's game they will need to do a bit more that Burton's great kicking game.

Dogs have great defence so, it will be close.

I work in a dept of two. The other, a Bulldogs supported and my junior, knows I go for the Dragons and has started to follow them, after his bulldogs. (For some odd reason - he likes me)

He can't understand why I don't do the the same and follow his team.
He asked me why?

I calmly replied

Go F%6k yourself and your filthy flog team!

TheRev

First Grade
It will be a semi-final feel, the media is going to work this game up into a frenzy.. the fans r going to be full-on...

I think we can probably get up 2 weeks in a row given the crowd etc.. that doesnt mean we win but we should be in the contest.

Dunno about getting up for the week after.. but lets worry about this one first.

I admire your diplomacy in a difficult situation.
My wife was disgusted with my post but got a bloody good chuckle from yours.

You pegged me 100%

No ever wonders my true thoughts and is also why I am never a part of senior management.

I attend every top level meetings with strict instructions - Don't say anything till after the meeting.

It's only then they listen :p

P.S. my offsider laughed at my response - He knows me well!

itsme

Juniors
Don't worry guys 10,000 Bulldog supporters will lift your Kogarah average of 8000 or so lol.

In all seriousness Saturday should be an awesome atmosphere, I bought tickets ages ago (I live 5 mins from Kogarah), hopefully both teams produce on the night and may the better team win.

Dogs by 16
🙌

John moz

Juniors
Dragons fans hopefully got their tickets early before bulldogs supporters did.
We should pack it out every Dragons fan to attend in red and white . The club should get prepared for more staff on Saturday night because last home game at Kogarah we attended St George Leagues and they due to renovations had only 1 bar open shocking massive lines waiting on getting drinks .

Latest posts