What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

Gareth67

First Grade
Everyone saying we're the bargain bin, reject shop. I love it. Backs against the wall, us against the world, you can't buy that kind of motivation. If Flanagan can harness that, we could have ourselves a real team here.
That is the type of article that Flanno should have taped above each locker in the change room . Get into the boys psych , rev them up as Roy Masters use to do and then let them loose onto the field breathing fire ! 🐲

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Did anyone notice on NRL360 when Buzz said to Braith he will buy him a dragons jersey if they win. Braith said "I would not wear a dragons jersey". His hate for the Dragons was so clear at that moment. He was quick to change it to $50. Geez I hope Saints win just to see NRL360 on Monday and Buzz give it to Braith.

Maybe Buzz put the article in the papers to motivate the Dragons so they can get over the Dogs. Well played Buzz.

Dogs will get through the line with kicks. Sloan needs to be on his toes and look out for the short kicks behind the line. Most of their tries is due to this as they have the speed to burn teams which unfortunately Saints don't have.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Did anyone notice on NRL360 when Buzz said to Braith he will buy him a dragons jersey if they win. Braith said "I would not wear a dragons jersey". His hate for the Dragons was so clear at that moment. He was quick to change it to $50. Geez I hope Saints win just to see NRL360 on Monday and Buzz give it to Braith.

Maybe Buzz put the article in the papers to motivate the Dragons so they can get over the Dogs. Well played Buzz.

Dogs will get through the line with kicks. Sloan needs to be on his toes and look out for the short kicks behind the line. Most of their tries is due to this as they have the speed to burn teams which unfortunately Saints don't have.
The speed they killed us with last time was both in the backs and forwards- Salmon had a standout game with two tries from the backrow backing up breaks and outpacing our slow forwards. He's not there this time- hopefully a different result.

redVinme

Bench
I'll go into hibernation and return Wednesday if we lose against the mongrels. Fair dinkum. I'm not going to be able to take the gloating, stroking and boasting from dogs supporters, fair weather journos and commentators (particularly Anasta). It'll go on for days!
Yep if they win it'll be a huge scalp for the doggies and a massive party even though they all backed us for the spoon....

TheRev

First Grade
The speed they killed us with last time was both in the backs and forwards- Salmon had a standout game with two tries from the backrow backing up breaks and outpacing our slow forwards. He's not there this time- hopefully a different result.
Yep its the one thing we dont have.. speed.. we can make up for it because we should be able to run stronger and harder over the top of them across the park.. but if we dont get our share of the ball it could be gross.. they have a lot of speed and the ability to grubber behind.. AdoCarr wasnt there last time I believe either.

They are not the easy beats we want them to be, they hang in there for 80, I do hope they r a little complacent after last weekend, but we could be also.. Hunt mentioned on SEN today he was still sore from last week.

We don't have the speed - True.

But ask Melbourne (who have a heap of speed) about our size/power game.

Please please please - no injuries in the backs

Lets keep the dogs in their Kennel!

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

Wasn't Buzz, was MC