What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors at Mt Smart Sunday Afternoon

Rolla

Juniors
Going up stairs. Sau may have one.

Side note 13 completions from 13 from knights.

Rolla

Juniors
10-4

Half time.

16/17 complletions (but the one drop was a contested attacking kick late in the count).

Last edited:

doggone

Juniors
Two tries to Warriors after two penalties. Hate watching any team playing in NZ always the same, penalties in favour of Warriors:crazy:

Rusty

Juniors
Uate is being owned by Vatuvei. I wish that he made more of an effort to contest the ball, preferably using both hands.

Interesting half.

We looked pretty good in defence, although Vatuvei vs Uate is the physical mismatch that it was always going to be. I'm loathe to break up the successful centre-wing pair of Maddog-Uate, but I think we need the physical presence of Vuna out of on that side to control Manu.

In attack, we have looked a little bereft of ideas in the attacking 20... in other words, we are missing Mullo. Dureau has looked pretty solid, but needs to take control of the game in the attacking zone. Some of Kurt's kicking options have been horrid.

Two tries to Warriors after two penalties. Hate watching any team playing in NZ always the same, penalties in favour of Warriors:crazy:

True that. Penalty count at halftime is 6-2 to the Warriors. Hard to fight against that kind of discrepancy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jeez man, we're either the least disciplined side in the world or the ref has a man crush on the Warriors. f**king lop-sided count.

Latest posts