What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors

PinkPanther

Juniors
1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Brown
4. Whare
5. Simmons
6. John
7. Walsh
8. Mckendry
9. Kingston
10. Grant
11. Newton
12. Manu
13. Simpkins

14. Segeyaro
15. Coote
16. Latimore
17. Mose

greynurse

Juniors
Thank God that they have come to there senses and stacked the 20s. It would be good to see one team in the finals as the 20s looked like going backwards due to the drainage of talent.
Hopefully they can get some strong combinations going before the semi's and a top 4 finish. Also guys like foster,Cartwright,Mosley,Moss,Jennings and Smith will be hardened due to playing against the bigger bodies.

mxlegend99

Referee
That bench is ridiculous... carrying Coote and Segeyaro on a bench at the same time is just stupid. That said... I would prefer that over having Ciraldo on there. Either one of Coote or Segs would run harder then him.

Coote should be in the halves with John, Walsh dropped back to Windsor. With Blake Austin on the bench. He's eligible and can actually cover the second row (and the halves/centres).

franklin2323

Immortal
Team will prob change like last week. I have no doubt John could do the same if not better job then Brown in the centres.

Has decent speed, reasonable defence & an extra ball player would be handy. Who knows maybe we might find a left centre we need for 2014.

Coote start for Simpkins is the way I would go.

meek

Juniors
Not a good team thats for sure
Latimore IMO offers nothing , Brown and Mansour if they defend like last weak will get carved up .
If they stick with Kingston as a frowartd on the field along with Segeyaro again ill scream - rediculous idea - Kingston im afraid offers zilch.
Need a big game from Mose to even be competitive .
Grant really has been offering nothing for a while and IMO unless he improves and shows a bit more he may find himself the one to miss out next year - early call i know but seriously a former SOO front rower should be doing more - Tim lift your game mate.

All in All i feel a thrashing coming on for the Panthers - and i cant stand Elliot after what he did to this joint - so his smugness after they win will be a major pain in the ass- Hopefully im wrong but the signs where BADDDDDDDD last week .

TheFrog

Coach
All in All i feel a thrashing coming on for the Panthers - and i cant stand Elliot after what he did to this joint - so his smugness after they win will be a major pain in the ass- Hopefully im wrong but the signs where BADDDDDDDD last week .

Signs have been bad ever since Plum got hurt.

rem286

Juniors
That bench is ridiculous... carrying Coote and Segeyaro on a bench at the same time is just stupid. That said... I would prefer that over having Ciraldo on there. Either one of Coote or Segs would run harder then him.

Coote should be in the halves with John, Walsh dropped back to Windsor. With Blake Austin on the bench. He's eligible and can actually cover the second row (and the halves/centres).

From what I am hearing Blake is not too keen on ever wearing the Panthers colours again, he is not happy with how the club has treated him. I don't know the inside workings of the club but from the outside looking in - he got injured a lot and never really showed the talent he appeared to have in the lower grades so I sort of understand the clubs decision. Im sure after a couple of injury free seasons though he will develop into a decent player. Good luck to him.

I do agree there is no use in playing Walsh for the rest of the season. Whilst mathematically we can make the 8, realistically the season is over. Coote, John and Moylan should be rotated through the halves to see who is going to partner Soward next season. Coote and Moylan can do a half each at fullback and 5/8 and leave John at half.

Pomoz

Bench
Rem286 I think that is a great idea. However, I'm sure Ivan will want to win as many games as he can, so he may be reluctant to experiment.

franklin2323

Immortal
We need a left centre next year. So play John there & see how he goes.

As for Austin didn't finish the game on Sat. Hasn't finished any since coming back. As a fringe half/backrow we need him to play big minutes. So he wont play.

murraymob

Coach
From what I am hearing Blake is not too keen on ever wearing the Panthers colours again, he is not happy with how the club has treated him. I don't know the inside workings of the club but from the outside looking in - he got injured a lot and never really showed the talent he appeared to have in the lower grades so I sort of understand the clubs decision. Im sure after a couple of injury free seasons though he will develop into a decent player. Good luck to him.

I do agree there is no use in playing Walsh for the rest of the season. Whilst mathematically we can make the 8, realistically the season is over. Coote, John and Moylan should be rotated through the halves to see who is going to partner Soward next season. Coote and Moylan can do a half each at fullback and 5/8 and leave John at half.

I dont like swapping halves and fullback mid game. Just change them for eacg game so they get all game to show what they can do

rem286

Juniors
I dont like swapping halves and fullback mid game. Just change them for eacg game so they get all game to show what they can do

I could live with that. It would be nice to get wins, but I would rather they sort this out now rather than leave it until the trials next year or base it on the bloke that "trains the house down"

Fast Eddie

First Grade
We need a left centre next year. So play John there & see how he goes.

As for Austin didn't finish the game on Sat. Hasn't finished any since coming back. As a fringe half/backrow we need him to play big minutes. So he wont play.

Issac John at centre? Thats asking for trouble. Also something Cleary would probably do.

franklin2323

Immortal
Issac John at centre? Thats asking for trouble. Also something Cleary would probably do.

He can't be worse then Brown. Gives us Brown as a backrower. John is alright in defence. Decent speed.

Not ideal but given who's available the better option. Allows Coote on in the halves & leaves Moylan at the back

Tryhard

Juniors
He can't be worse then Brown. Gives us Brown as a backrower. John is alright in defence. Decent speed.

Not ideal but given who's available the better option. Allows Coote on in the halves & leaves Moylan at the back

I must admit Brown at Centre always seems a stop gap when you have no other ideas.

what ever

Juniors
hey is anyone else having trouble getting on penrith panther official site or the nrl site??? 4 days now and i just can't get them. Getting frustrated.

Latest posts