What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors

betcats

Referee
I think he was just rested, I don't mind it too much he has been missing a bit of energy or something the last few weeks(the whole team has tbh) and Coote is a solid FB. Had we lost I might be singing a different tune though haha.

franklin2323

Immortal
Had we lost I might be singing a different tune though haha.

Haha. I can take us playing like we did yesterday and losing. We threw it around and scored some great tries it's the games we just do the same old and we lose that annoys me.

Pomoz

Bench
If Coote can get back to full fitness and have a great off-season, I wouldn't mind if he partnered Soward. Then have Matt Moylan on the bench as our utility. Have him throw on a bit of muscle for added defence, and have him training in all the spine positions. Right now the only one he might struggle with is hooker, but I could see him being an awesome utility. We know he is a good fullback, we know he has the skillset for the halves. He has pretty good vision for a young bloke... I could see him being an awesome fix it for us. Any of our spine goes down, he slots straight in. If not then we find a good way to inject him into the game.
All valid points. I think he is very rusty after such a long lay off, so we should give him a little while to get back on his feet (same for Sam. He looks rusty). I always hoped Lachlan could make it in the halves because I don't think he is quick enough to be full back (the same issue for Moylan). He just needs a run of games to show us what he is capable of. I think he deserves that at least and if he isn't good enough then so be it.

franklin2323

Immortal
All valid points. I think he is very rusty after such a long lay off, so we should give him a little while to get back on his feet (same for Sam. He looks rusty). I always hoped Lachlan could make it in the halves because I don't think he is quick enough to be full back (the same issue for Moylan). He just needs a run of games to show us what he is capable of. I think he deserves that at least and if he isn't good enough then so be it.

Providing he's not sent to NQ. He should be our 6 next year should never go near the 1 again though

rem286

Juniors
I can only assume by the shit you spew that you started watching Penrith and rugby league with year.

Try reading some of your own dribble. You can't even construct a sentence properly you tool. Maybe try to watch a game without the rose coloured glasses. If you seriously believe that Mansours offloads have never gone wrong, it is obviously you who has only recently started watching the game.

chrisD

Coach
Try reading some of your own dribble. You can't even construct a sentence properly you tool. Maybe try to watch a game without the rose coloured glasses. If you seriously believe that Mansours offloads have never gone wrong, it is obviously you who has only recently started watching the game.

You're welcome to try and back your dopey shit up anytime, but until then you will be called on it.