What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs. Cowboys Discussion + Voting

Wilfred

Juniors
Was lucky enough not to have been working last night and got to see a full match. Enjoyed it a lot and a great way to see in Locky's 350th.

3. Hoffman- There was no hassling the hoff!
2. McC- If he could turn out more games like last night I'd be very happy, great service and enthusiasm
1.McG- Same goes for McG as McC, would love to see more performances from him like last night.

user_nat

Coach
Was lucky enough not to have been working last night and got to see a full match. Enjoyed it a lot and a great way to see in Locky's 350th.

3. Hoffman- There was no hassling the hoff!
2. McC- If he could turn out more games like last night I'd be very happy, great service and enthusiasm
1.McG- Same goes for McG as McC, would love to see more performances from him like last night.

Hey, you stole my order and player names!

:crazy:

icewind

Juniors
yeh the Hodges v Tonga battle was quite interesting. Tonga stepped inside him a few times, however it looked to me like the plan was to cover Tonga on the outside and force him to come in, with Hodges trusting his inside man. I noticed the one time Tonga decided to try and go outside Hodges, he had him all covered up nowhere to go.

icewind

Juniors
I must say, Maccas speed of service from d/h has improved markedly. Decision making has improved as well, apart from that d/h attempt 3m from the line that was so obviously not going to work and all it did was give the Cowboys defence much needed time to form from the resulting 10m PTB.

Snappy

Coach
Just been looking through the stats and once again Parker lead the way, with McGuire solid and Anderson with a great contribution from limites minutes.

Parker - 150 metres from 21 runs, 34 tackles. (80 mins)

McGuire - 108 metres from 16 runs, 37 tackles. (80 mins ???) NRL stats say 80 mins and say Hala played 0.

Anderson - 96 metres from 13 runs, 25 tackles (26 mins)

Thaiday - 80 metres from 14 runs, 28 tackles (80 mins)

Gillett - 77 metres from 13 runs, 19 tackles (54 mins)

Glenn - 36 metres from 5 runs, 20 tackles (28 mins)

Teo - 22 metres from 4 runs, 18 tackles, (52 mins)

Hala - 21 metres from 3 runs, 1 tackle (unknown mins)

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
3. Hoffman
2. McCullough
1. Parker

Thought most of the Broncos had an awesome game. Every time the Cows looked like they might get back in it we somehow managed a long range try. Reed and McGuire also had excellent games. Might need to watch the game again as I thought Hodges was below his standards. Man I really hope that Beale is faster than Copley...

Thurston was clearly playing at around 70%. The Cows will be a formidable challenge when Thurston gets his fitness back.

Did anyone notice a whole bunch of Broncos slipping before getting to the defensive line in attack??? Seemed more than usual...

Mr Fourex

Bench
Did anyone notice a whole bunch of Broncos slipping before getting to the defensive line in attack??? Seemed more than usual...

Yes.......seemed to be happening more to Brisbane players than the Cowboys.

Was it wet up there? Didn't look wet........

Latest posts