What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 23 VS WARRIORS

southsport

First Grade
Well that was refreshing, let's hope it continues for the remainder..........has anyone any word on Reyno's injury?

To answer my own question it is a hamstring tear for Reyno apparently so I suppose he'll be missing again for a week or two and Musgrove is probably facing suspension for a shoulder charge.

Woofy7

Juniors
Maybe it's because they've been putting in at training and it's showing on the field.....actually wait that can't be right, apparently hard training causes disharmony.....damn I'm confused!!!

southsport

First Grade
Maybe it's because they've been putting in at training and it's showing on the field.....actually wait that can't be right, apparently hard training causes disharmony.....damn I'm confused!!!

I think the players must have got together after the raiders game, had chat and a long hard look at themselves.

doyen

Bench
I think the players must have got together after the raiders game, had chat and a long hard look at themselves.

I think it's more that the pressure is off Sths now so they are playing like they have nothing to lose---unlike the Warriors who had the weight of the world on their shoulders & folded under the pressure of expectation.

Yes,Sths should have been playing like this all year NOT when it doesn't really matter anymore!!

Pommy

Coach
I was told tonight that Joe is trying to get out of his Wigan deal for next year to play for Souths..........I don't know how valid it is though.

He said in a recent interview he's signed for his home town club and that he's a man of his word.
It would be a bit farcical for him to leave resign 6 months later then go back on his word.
I've said all along he's not perfect but he's been hard done by in the NRL first at Easts who were a joke early season then us who were a less funny joke.
The kid has talent but everyone needs confidence and form to show it.

Pommy

Coach
I think it's more that the pressure is off Sths now so they are playing like they have nothing to lose---unlike the Warriors who had the weight of the world on their shoulders & folded under the pressure of expectation.

Yes,Sths should have been playing like this all year NOT when it doesn't really matter anymore!!

In reality the pressure has been off us for ages. Nobody believed we were going to make the 8 well before Raiders.

Pommy

Coach
Too true. Another strong game tonight. Starting to justify his position in the team and at the club. But shhhh keep it on the quiet cause he's a dud.

He was great before Country vs City and has taken an age to refund that form.

Rabbits20

Immortal
goanna!!!

souths are up 31 to 6 at half time!!!

where the f**k has this been???
McTurtle, Keary and Tyrrell shouldn't have been there.

Too many injuries meaning duds like Nielsen had to play.

Low confidence.

Poor completion rates.

GI is so much better at fullback with Cody at 6.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shows when your more expensive players do there jobs, burgess brothers cut the mistakes, so called 'duds' just chip in and it's amazing what can happen.
Don't need mass sackings.
Don't need Inglis to shift position or move on
Let guys like clark and turner just do the job they are paid for.
Definitely don't need farah
Don't need McTurtle either.

Cook makes a massive difference.

He passes the ball a lot faster getting us on the front foot which is a massive thing.

Latest posts