What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Rabbitohs vs Cowboys: Saturday 27th August 7:35pm @Accor Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal

FIRE UP ALL LETS GET OUT TO ACCOR STADIUM TONIGHT AND BRING THE NOISE EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET AT 7:35PM LETS DO THIS WE HAVE TO GET IT DONE LETS URGE THE BOYS HOME!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Big Bunnies blow ahead of crucial Cowboys showdown: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/83e30f8026373b966e1dcdadea15ed84

Far out Cook is a massive out! I was already nervous but now I'm shitting myself!

We really don't have any luck this year do we? FINALLY name a full-strength side and then Cookie and Izaac are ruled out.

Feels like things are starting to go against us, Roosters winning last night and now Raiders are up 28-0 at half time.

We now know exactly where we stand and what needs to be done. Up to the boys out there to go and do it. We must win! I know we still can! Gotta be a next man up mentality and pull of a famous win. Our backs are against the wall but let's channel that and use it to our advantage!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Damien Cook tested positive for COVID this morning (via @MCarayannis). 7 day isolation means he misses Rd 24 & Rd 25 with the Rabbitohs game next week on Friday. Some recent evidence that muscle strain risk is increased on return from COVID in professional sport

Steenson123

Juniors
Regardless of who is in or out its a must win game.
I would have put Moale on the bench instead of Chee-Kam. Bigger, stronger, and more rugged its what NQ don't like.

Rabbits20

Immortal
On our way someone said the queue to get in when the gates opened was the biggest they have seen all year.

We are driving in pre booked P1 just in Wiley Park.

My stomach is churning but my voice is louded I hope everyone going has their voices raring too go!

Biggest game of the season anyone else attending on here?

Rabbits20

Immortal
South Sydney CLAP CLAP CLAP

Steenson123

Juniors
Moale or DFS should have been on the bench rather than Chee-Kam.
When Easts stomped on this mob two weeks ago it was their up front forward play which dominated. Totally. Chee-Kam does not fit into that category.
With Cook out, the key players - Walker, Mitchell, Murray, Johnson, Graham, Tom B all need to step up.
The squad cannot afford to give easy takeaways or make careless errors as contra Penrith.

Eric the great

Juniors
We won against a top three side with two of our big guns trell and Cody having quiet games and no cookie so our spine wasn’t in top gear and we did it ,into the finals glory glory go the bunnies.

Latest posts