What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 27th August 7:55pm @Suncorp Stadium

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
More of that propaganda you're so good at Joseph. You believe there was malice and intent, I say it was purely an accident. I think your assessment is clouded by your anger at him from leaving your club and coming to us. Speaking of players trying to harm their opponents, I think JWH striking defenders with a raised forearm is a much bigger issue than Trell mistiming a tackle.

Not hard to find these:

Rabbits20

Immortal
JWH wasn’t even playing but deserves a suspension for this but he probs won’t get it as he’s protected.

Remember when George got 2 weeks for throwing an empty water bottle onto the field...

What JWH has done is worse.

Jim Rockford

Bench
No one accused Paul of being smart.

I will ask again, if that is careless, describe to me reckless?
But it shoots down your moronic assertion that it's only Souths fans who think it was careless and not reckless. I've also given you a prime example of reckless - JWH (or Joke Wannabe Hardman) raising his forearm into defenders throats.

Valheru

Coach
But it shoots down your moronic assertion that it's only Souths fans who think it was careless and not reckless. I've also given you a prime example of reckless - JWH (or Joke Wannabe Hardman) raising his forearm into defenders throats.
Oh ok, I will amend it. It is only souths fans and complete morons contending it and those things are generally not mutually exclusive.

You realise Latrell got charged with a grade 2 reckless HIGH TACKLE so not sure what a ball runner has to do with that. If Latrell's wasn't reckless, describe to me what is?

Valheru

Coach
JWH wasn’t even playing but deserves a suspension for this but he probs won’t get it as he’s protected.

Remember when George got 2 weeks for throwing an empty water bottle onto the field...

What JWH has done is worse.

lol your salt is delicious.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Oh ok, I will amend it. It is only souths fans and complete morons contending it and those things are generally not mutually exclusive.

You realise Latrell got charged with a grade 2 reckless HIGH TACKLE so not sure what a ball runner has to do with that. If Latrell's wasn't reckless, describe to me what is?
Hahaha nice backtracking. Also you asked for a distinction between reckless and careless. You didn't specify tackle. It's really no point trying to have an intelligent debate with you as you keep moving the goalposts.

callmack1

Staff member

Look, I explained this in depth, along with images as evidence, in the injuries and suspensions thread here so I suggest you go and have a look at that.

But just briefly, NRL rules state that for a tackle to be deemed reckless, it must be obvious the defending player foresaw contact with the head but went through with it anyway. When you actually look at the facts, there is no way Latrell could have foreseen contact with the head. it was Manu dropping 30cm in a split-second that caused Latrell to contact the head.

Careless? Yes, 100%. Reckless? You're dreaming.

Valheru

Coach
Hahaha nice backtracking. Also you asked for a distinction between reckless and careless. You didn't specify tackle. It's really no point trying to have an intelligent debate with you as you keep moving the goalposts.
Why wouldn't it be appropriate to discuss a tackle? That is what he was doing thus if you have an issue with the grading it is logical to compare to other tackles.

You don't have an example do you? Probably because if you don't see that as reckless then it is hard to imagine what is.

callmack1

Staff member
Why wouldn't it be appropriate to discuss a tackle? That is what he was doing thus if you have an issue with the grading it is logical to compare to other tackles.

You don't have an example do you? Probably because if you don't see that as reckless then it is hard to imagine what is.
See above and see in the Injuries and Suspensions thread, The facts are clear.

Jim Rockford

Bench
See above and see in the Injuries and Suspensions thread, The facts are clear.
The facts are clear to an intelligent,reasonable person. Valheru is neither. He's a butthurt loser who is angry his team got annihilated and that the player who turned his back on their shitty club accidentally took out one of their players. Oh, and the NRL have slapped his club with a bunch of fines because they think they are bigger than the game.