What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Dogs

nontime111

Juniors
when the f)*%^ do we get Wayne Bennett????

Disgusted.....we need WHOLESALE changes enough of this sh(*^

We have the WORST Half in the game.....mr 2 dollar man, drop him to reserves and hope his greedy manager gets him a gig with Newtown 3rds.... pathetic hes our worst half since as long as Ive been watching league, Kusto was way better

Team of gutless S grade plodders......Gus was right.... this IS our gutless team " Theyre just plodding downfield waiting for something to happen"

Ok one by one.....

Pufty the Turnstyle ( the single most over rated player in premiership history, cant tackle, cant catch. not as fast as people make out.,, just NEVER backs up ....stood out wide all game disappears when most needed, Mr invisible...maybe the Tigpies can pick him up for reserve grade ....goodbye , so long , you did a few good things for the first few games then dropped off worse than a dead dog, no more first grade here for you)

Nene the Slow ( I cant wait for him to go....theres kids here in under 18s whod go far better! .I have grown to despise his cringeworthy plodding gutless nothing style of 'play'....cant stand his face now!!, piss off to the Cows begone!! enough plodding amateur halfarse rabble, not first grade material with us, so long dont come back)

Lafai the Bog Average ( he played ok, did some nice tacking but not a first grade centre , never does anything outstanding, Im sure Lomax, Herbert. Garrick etc would do more brilliant things each game, nothing special Mr Vanilla, Mr Average, maybe Woy Woy need a new 'centre' goodbye no more first grade for you just a more 'average' player Ive never seen)

Aitken the Amateur ( get the f(*^& out of here and DONT COME BACK mr nothing)

Perriera the Tryer ( tries his guts out but not a first grade player, maybe can sign with Bundaberg Brothers he might go ok up there but not a first grade winger for us just doesnt have the skill)

Mann the Golden Light of our Future ( yes he was one of our best makes WIddop look like an amateur should be our 5/8th next year but if Mcwankers still here he will still be on the bench used as reserve forward, what a joke Mcwanker is, Mann did some really good things hasnt let us down yet as a 5/8th he should be there for us next season well done champ )

Hunt the Atrocious ( get the F(*^&! out of here mr NO clue!!, so sick of your F grade drivel!! all your dumb hospital passes, your shit kicks to no one with NO aim youre truly not a halfs armpit hair! You Debauch the Red V! no, youre gone wouldnt even keep you as a back up hooker here as both Mcinnes and Robson walk all over you and make you look like the amateur overpaid pretender first grader you are, maybe Ballina reserves might say yes I wouldnt Im sure they even have better)

JDB the Average ( plodder, get some heart ! go watch some Lance Thompson videos ...may possibly make the team next season but should be dropped for now, gutless, heartless If I was coach hed be pulled)

Frizzell the Champion ( Mr Consistent, champion effort today as always in a gutless pathetic team along with Manny....great guns definitely keep for next season, you deserve far better team mates brother so sorry you have to deal with this sh&*)

Tariq the Destroyer ( tried hard hes a keeper well done not his best game but def keep for next season)

Leeson the Great ( our best player, who is leaving !! he must be so relieved to get away from this sh(*&^ thanks for the effort week in week out big man, a Saints legend!! I wish half the team had an eight of your heart and guts brother)

Mcinnes the Ok ( tried hard but not a first grade hooker, Robson is better cut for next season does nothing just hasnt got the skills)

Graham the Ballsy ( tries his guts out but too old now, hang the hat up brother thanks for the year you did well better than most but a no for next season)

Luciano the Young Beetson ( a keeper one of our best today played his guts out didnt get the chances for his usual brilliance but saved a try a DEF keeper for next season in a team of uglies and half asses thanks for staying here brother we can build a team around you)

Latimore the Hasbeen ( no, just no.....drop him and maybe Parkes reserves will pick him up not a first grade player specially not with us)

Host the Fast ( went alright a keeper for next season well done played ok today but juries still out)

Out with most of these wankers.....

as for the coach...well if thats what you call him! GO NOW and let the door hit you on the way out!! GRRRR Mcgregor I would have sacked you directly after the game....for Thommo alone!!! , pathetic! goodbye you were a great player for us back then but youre not an under 9s coach!!

next year we need a COACH!!! ANYONE is better!!!
Toovey
Barrett
Hook , ANYONE im serious.......

MASS CHANGES please..we are NOT A first grade team only 4 or 5 Id keep and bring in Herbert, Lomax, Robson, Lawrie, next week, Piss Widdop off and keep Mann at 5/8th get a new half instantly Id sack Hunt right now he was the worst and Aitken

NOT MY TEAM!!!!!!! this rabble......apologies to Mann, Luch, Frizz, Ah Mau.....no more watching this team this year nor till we get another coach Im out

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
when the f)*%^ do we get Wayne Bennett????

Disgusted.....we need WHOLESALE changes enough of this sh(*^

We have the WORST Half in the game.....mr 2 dollar man, drop him to reserves and hope his greedy manager gets him a gig with Newtown 3rds.... pathetic hes our worst half since as long as Ive been watching league, Kusto was way better

Team of gutless S grade plodders......Gus was right.... this IS our gutless team " Theyre just plodding downfield waiting for something to happen"

Ok one by one.....

Pufty the Turnstyle ( the single most over rated player in premiership history, cant tackle, cant catch. not as fast as people make out.,, just NEVER backs up ....stood out wide all game disappears when most needed, Mr invisible...maybe the Tigpies can pick him up for reserve grade ....goodbye , so long , you did a few good things for the first few games then dropped off worse than a dead dog, no more first grade here for you)

Nene the Slow ( I cant wait for him to go....theres kids here in under 18s whod go far better! .I have grown to despise his cringeworthy plodding gutless nothing style of 'play'....cant stand his face now!!, piss off to the Cows begone!! enough plodding amateur halfarse rabble, not first grade material with us, so long dont come back)

Lafai the Bog Average ( he played ok, did some nice tacking but not a first grade centre , never does anything outstanding, Im sure Lomax, Herbert. Garrick etc would do more brilliant things each game, nothing special Mr Vanilla, Mr Average, maybe Woy Woy need a new 'centre' goodbye no more first grade for you just a more 'average' player Ive never seen)

Aitken the Amateur ( get the f(*^& out of here and DONT COME BACK mr nothing)

Perriera the Tryer ( tries his guts out but not a first grade player, maybe can sign with Bundaberg Brothers he might go ok up there but not a first grade winger for us just doesnt have the skill)

Mann the Golden Light of our Future ( yes he was one of our best makes WIddop look like an amateur should be our 5/8th next year but if Mcwankers still here he will still be on the bench used as reserve forward, what a joke Mcwanker is, Mann did some really good things hasnt let us down yet as a 5/8th he should be there for us next season well done champ )

Hunt the Atrocious ( get the F(*^&! out of here mr NO clue!!, so sick of your F grade drivel!! all your dumb hospital passes, your shit kicks to no one with NO aim youre truly not a halfs armpit hair! You Debauch the Red V! no, youre gone wouldnt even keep you as a back up hooker here as both Mcinnes and Robson walk all over you and make you look like the amateur overpaid pretender first grader you are, maybe Ballina reserves might say yes I wouldnt Im sure they even have better)

JDB the Average ( plodder, get some heart ! go watch some Lance Thompson videos ...may possibly make the team next season but should be dropped for now, gutless, heartless If I was coach hed be pulled)

Frizzell the Champion ( Mr Consistent, champion effort today as always in a gutless pathetic team along with Manny....great guns definitely keep for next season, you deserve far better team mates brother so sorry you have to deal with this sh&*)

Tariq the Destroyer ( tried hard hes a keeper well done not his best game but def keep for next season)

Leeson the Great ( our best player, who is leaving !! he must be so relieved to get away from this sh(*&^ thanks for the effort week in week out big man, a Saints legend!! I wish half the team had an eight of your heart and guts brother)

Mcinnes the Ok ( tried hard but not a first grade hooker, Robson is better cut for next season does nothing just hasnt got the skills)

Graham the Ballsy ( tries his guts out but too old now, hang the hat up brother thanks for the year you did well better than most but a no for next season)

Luciano the Young Beetson ( a keeper one of our best today played his guts out didnt get the chances for his usual brilliance but saved a try a DEF keeper for next season in a team of uglies and half asses thanks for staying here brother we can build a team around you)

Latimore the Hasbeen ( no, just no.....drop him and maybe Parkes reserves will pick him up not a first grade player specially not with us)

Host the Fast ( went alright a keeper for next season well done played ok today but juries still out)

Out with most of these wankers.....

as for the coach...well if thats what you call him! GO NOW and let the door hit you on the way out!! GRRRR Mcgregor I would have sacked you directly after the game....for Thommo alone!!! , pathetic! goodbye you were a great player for us back then but youre not an under 9s coach!!

next year we need a COACH!!! ANYONE is better!!!
Toovey
Barrett
Hook , ANYONE im serious.......

MASS CHANGES please..we are NOT A first grade team only 4 or 5 Id keep and bring in Herbert, Lomax, Robson, Lawrie, next week, Piss Widdop off and keep Mann at 5/8th get a new half instantly Id sack Hunt right now he was the worst and Aitken

NOT MY TEAM!!!!!!! this rabble......apologies to Mann, Luch, Frizz, Ah Mau.....no more watching this team this year nor till we get another coach Im out

If the situation wasn’t so dire, this would be hilarious to read.

It’s funny (desperately sad) how people have gone off the likes of Hunt, MacDonald and McInnes so quickly.

Of course, I’ve maintained the latter two are overhyped for yonks. It looks as though I was right all along after all.

There’s something external with Hunt that I can’t put my finger on. Is it the coach, team mates or homesickness? Perhaps it’s a malaise of all three things combined.

ragzouken

Juniors
You have the worst backline in the competition and a forward pack who has ran out of gas, everything worked before origin because the forwards won you games, now you get rolled in the middle by teams like PArra and the dogs, and your backs are hopeless getting you out of trouble.. who in the backs would start for anyother team?

Hunt looks shit, but zero go forward and forced to play the dominant role he will always struggle, plays a good second fiddle.

you guys don’t look to bad until the first change happens, lattimore wouldn’t get a gig anywhere else and LUC doesn’t give a rats in defence, the use of the bench is horrible and apparently you have absolutely zero depth ( lattimore+nighty?)

Your coach is a lot of the issue, but your players aren’t exactly world class, Bennett won’t fix that.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
You have the worst backline in the competition and a forward pack who has ran out of gas, everything worked before origin because the forwards won you games, now you get rolled in the middle by teams like PArra and the dogs, and your backs are hopeless getting you out of trouble.. who in the backs would start for anyother team?

Hunt looks shit, but zero go forward and forced to play the dominant role he will always struggle, plays a good second fiddle.

you guys don’t look to bad until the first change happens, lattimore wouldn’t get a gig anywhere else and LUC doesn’t give a rats in defence, the use of the bench is horrible and apparently you have absolutely zero depth ( lattimore+nighty?)

Your coach is a lot of the issue, but your players aren’t exactly world class, Bennett won’t fix that.

Your post is pretty much correct except for the last sentence. Bennett would fix that. Bennett attracts good players. Bennett improves average players. Bennett drops under-performing players. Bennett would make a huge difference.

MilanDragon

Juniors
All I can say is thank god I had an unavoidable function and missed the game. I was able to check the score at halftime and let go a few expletives then checked again with about 5 to go. No watching highlights or reading 30 pages of comments for me.

What a shambles it must’ve been.

Smurf

Juniors
All I can say is thank god I had an unavoidable function and missed the game. I was able to check the score at halftime and let go a few expletives then checked again with about 5 to go. No watching highlights or reading 30 pages of comments for me.

What a shambles it must’ve been.

If you had watched it you would have been scarred for life
Consider yourself one of the “ lucky “ ones
It was that bad

OzDragon

Coach
Can someone explain to me what the f**k dopey sees in Latimore?

Doesn’t bend the line, lazy in defence, slow, doesn’t offload and the f**ker ended Nightys season.

counterpuncher

Juniors
I sat miserably at the MCG watching every minute of 70-10 in 2000 and most of 61-0 nil at Brookvale...

I left at half time yesterday for the first time ever watching the Dragons because I just felt zero enjoyment at all watching the game. It could have been a full house on a sunny afternoon and you just felt it would have made absolutely no difference at all to the performance from the team.

This mob is mentally shot.

SEAT 1A

Bench
The Dog's kicking was excellent in the first half, they all landed inside the ten or on the goal line while ours never made it inside the ten.

Also, no wonder no one tackles round the legs. Around the twenty minute mark, I think it was McInnes, dropped him cold with no reward.

In the second half, on the kick returns the team was going sideways in their own half. I would presume it would not be to difficult to tell the team to run straight.

Thought Friz, Simms, JDB and McInnes tried hard. Laff's defends was good and Graham was hard as usual. JDB was brought back to late in the second half.

Redhoopz

Juniors
The Dog's kicking was excellent in the first half, they all landed inside the ten or on the goal line while ours never made it inside the ten.

Also, no wonder no one tackles round the legs. Around the twenty minute mark, I think it was McInnes, dropped him cold with no reward.

In the second half, on the kick returns the team was going sideways in their own half. I would presume it would not be to difficult to tell the team to run straight.

Thought Friz, Simms, JDB and McInnes tried hard. Laff's defends was good and Graham was hard as usual. JDB was brought back to late in the second half.

They couldn't get near Lewis, he kicked us off the park. It was the best the dogs have played all year. They played smart, built pressure and barely made any mistakes. The dogs looked dangerous every time they returned a kick. The Dragons made them look like a top 8 side.

In the last month, the Dragons have lost the ability to wrap the ball up and the offloads have been killing us.

As someone else mentioned before, we are playing too predicable and happy to just hit it up and put in a midfield bomb.

If there are no changes to the line-up this week, then just as it was in 2015 you can bet that the Dragons will limp into the finals and limp straight out. That should then mean the end of McGregor.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
They couldn't get near Lewis, he kicked us off the park. It was the best the dogs have played all year. They played smart, built pressure and barely made any mistakes. The dogs looked dangerous every time they returned a kick. The Dragons made them look like a top 8 side.

In the last month, the Dragons have lost the ability to wrap the ball up and the offloads have been killing us.

As someone else mentioned before, we are playing too predicable and happy to just hit it up and put in a midfield bomb.

If there are no changes to the line-up this week, then just as it was in 2015 you can bet that the Dragons will limp into the finals and limp straight out. That should then mean the end of McGregor.

The Bulldogs’ strategy was palpably simplistic: target MacDonald, who isn’t a winger’s ars*hole. They did so at every opportunity and with wonderful efficacy.

Hats off to them.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve uttered “stop the bloody offloads”, particularly in the last month. This issue is pandemic and shows no signs of being addressed.