What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

soc123_au

Staff member
The club has never really been big on detailed injury reports. Maybe in the Elliott or Royce years we did, but when timelines weren't met there was much handwringing from memory.

I'd like more info from a curiosity perspective, but I get why the club don't. We find out each Tuesday who is in and who's out, that's all we are entitled to really.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The club has never really been big on detailed injury reports. Maybe in the Elliott or Royce years we did, but when timelines weren't met there was much handwringing from memory.

I'd like more info from a curiosity perspective, but I get why the club don't. We find out each Tuesday who is in and who's out, that's all we are entitled to really.

So true. The fact that it appears to 'piss off' the media and some opposition fans pleases me even more.

Iamback

Coach

If it a season ending injury we'd know about it, That is all that matters, Rest are just preparing for the big games