What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Whino

Bench
Is there any prospect Garner will be back? He has been out for a long time. Surely he must be close to being able to play.

Not according to yesterday's injury update. He is still building resistance training with no set return date. Sounds like he is still a few more weeks away. Judging on Pete's comments.

Girds89

Bench
Would love an update on soro.

Im thinking it will be 4 weeks..

Hopefully we can just get through to the finals with no more injuries and hold onto 1st/2md spot.

Come finals Alamonti garner soro jfh edwards back...

If we are at full strength throughout the finals i think we will be hard to beat.

I think (like everyone) theres still clearly issues in defence..

When i say issues... i mean we are still statistically the best defensive team in the comp arent we? Or at least close to..

But we juat need to spend the rest of the season really tidying up our issues in defence.

Isnt it funny. In years gone by its been our attack at time which has looked pedestrian and off the pace.

This year the attacks been great.. and the defence has been not where we would like it.

I still believe ivan will get it sorted come the end of the season..

Im not to stressed about whether we win or lose vs storm. We will be without likely edwards, garner, soro, marto, fish, Alamonti.

6 guys that are certain to come back in to the side with 5 of them being starters..

I just want to see an improvement in defence.. i want to see a black wall and if storm win lets make them earn every bloody try through grwat play not from not numbering up properly or poor defensive decisions..

Probably one bloke thay might be an outside chance of getting a run at 2nd row is tyrone Peachey.

Hes not capable of probably more tham two 20min stints but i think he may be a smokey to come in.. it won't go down well on here with some but i think the peach would deserve one last dance before he retires.

Would love an update on soro.

Im thinking it will be 4 weeks..

Hopefully we can just get through to the finals with no more injuries and hold onto 1st/2md spot.

Come finals Alamonti garner soro jfh edwards back...

If we are at full strength throughout the finals i think we will be hard to beat.

I think (like everyone) theres still clearly issues in defence..

When i say issues... i mean we are still statistically the best defensive team in the comp arent we? Or at least close to..

But we juat need to spend the rest of the season really tidying up our issues in defence.

Isnt it funny. In years gone by its been our attack at time which has looked pedestrian and off the pace.

This year the attacks been great.. and the defence has been not where we would like it.

I still believe ivan will get it sorted come the end of the season..

Im not to stressed about whether we win or lose vs storm. We will be without likely edwards, garner, soro, marto, fish, Alamonti.

6 guys that are certain to come back in to the side with 5 of them being starters..

I just want to see an improvement in defence.. i want to see a black wall and if storm win lets make them earn every bloody try through grwat play not from not numbering up properly or poor defensive decisions..

Probably one bloke thay might be an outside chance of getting a run at 2nd row is tyrone Peachey.

Hes not capable of probably more tham two 20min stints but i think he may be a smokey to come in.. it won't go down well on here with some but i think the peach would deserve one last dance before he retires.
We can't rely on Scott next season, we need cover for him.

Personally I hope Ivan rest some players here considering many will fight to keep fit for this game. I wouldn't be bringing in Edwards. Can't show any cards in this game. I think we will face them in the GF.