What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Maybe give Kenny a start at lock Yeo to right side 2nd row and Teolau or Somerton hooker. Yeo as a former center should have some toe.
Not sure about now but I remember a try that Yeo scored against the Roosters at home in 2016 when he broke through the line to score and he was quite fast.

I would dare say that he’d be one of the fastest forwards playing.

im moving Tago into 2nd row before Yeo moves from lock - that would be suicidal for us moving Yeo
It’s an unpopular opinion but our attack is starting to look better without Yeo. First noticed it in the GF last year; a lot made of Cogger for Yeo but I thought it was getting the ball into the halves hands earlier that really unlocked the team. Luai in particular looks better without Yeo as he gets earlier ball.

Yeo is amazing in defence so that side of the ball is rock solid.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It’s an unpopular opinion but our attack is starting to look better without Yeo. First noticed it in the GF last year; a lot made of Cogger for Yeo but I thought it was getting the ball into the halves hands earlier that really unlocked the team. Luai in particular looks better without Yeo as he gets earlier ball.

Yeo is our only forward who makes meters every game. He's had to lift and carry some very lazy middles this year

Frankus

Juniors

Good observation - can't say it has stood out as obvious to my eyes. We definitely look far more dangerous when Luai and Cleary play on the same side of the ruck when we are attacking. Before Cleary was back it was often Yeo - Luai. I still think Yeo's ball playing in the middle 40 of the field is invaluable because it puts the defence in two minds - is he going to cart the ball up field and run for 10-15m or is he going to pass. That is where he makes his best decisions with ball in hand.