What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Fish to start, Dyl to start, Tago to 2nd row, Henry to the bench with Smith, Eisenhuth to 18th man, Turuva have a rest, Laurie to wing

Edwards
To’o
Cole
McLean
Laurie
Luai
Cleary
Yeo
Tago
Geyer
Leota
Kenny
Fish
Toelau
Smith
Henry
Patea
Is this your guess? Or what’s actually happening?

soc123_au

Staff member
I really want Laurie on the field, but not sure wing is the place. Would be great if Ivan could work him in for a good 20 to 30 minutes off the bench, not sure who comes off to accommodate it though.

Fangs

Coach
I am with that. I think Laurie to the wing is the most likely move given the Broncs when we last had Edwards that is how we ran out

You think Laurie is a better option than Turuva at this point? Better than Asu or Alamoti?

We have one month until the finals.

Iamback

Coach
You think Laurie is a better option than Turuva at this point? Better than Asu or Alamoti?

We have one month until the finals.

Until Alamoti is back yes. Laurie has been our best player not named Edwards or Yeo.

Last game Edwards played for us Turuva was dropped. I don't think he has improved

I can't justify him in NSW Cup while Turuva is leaving his wing so much.

I'd start Cole for Tago too but that is unrealistic

Fangs

Coach
Until Alamoti is back yes. Laurie has been our best player not named Edwards or Yeo.

Last game Edwards played for us Turuva was dropped. I don't think he has improved

I can't justify him in NSW Cup while Turuva is leaving his wing so much.

I'd start Cole for Tago too but that is unrealistic

And where is McClean? You can't be dropping him as well.

Girds89

Bench
Heres hoping laurie kills it on the wing!!

Not sure moving tito this late in the year is the best idea but his defence has been shocking for a while. Shame Alamonti wasnt fit as id like to have seen him and casey together.

But hoping daine continues his form.

Hope big lindsay has a big ge too out a bit wider..

Tonights going to be a huge challenge.

Fangs

Coach
Good luck Daine.

We didn't get to see what he can offer on the wing because he did his hammy early. Gets his second go tonight and its clearly his position now if he wants to take it.

Latest posts