What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
He clearly doesnt know or have a way to get daine involved in the game from the 14 role.

Moving him to the wing kinda feels like a weird reward.

Yes he has earned it but even if he kills it for a game or two i think its just not his best position or even a position he is suited to at all.

Tito better sort his defence out quick smart otherwise he may miss the finals run.

Casey has been going well and getting better every week.. with Alamonti coming back theres a chance he could slid onto the wing.

Fangs

Coach
He clearly doesnt know or have a way to get daine involved in the game from the 14 role.

Moving him to the wing kinda feels like a weird reward.

Yes he has earned it but even if he kills it for a game or two i think its just not his best position or even a position he is suited to at all.

Tito better sort his defence out quick smart otherwise he may miss the finals run.

Casey has been going well and getting better every week.. with Alamonti coming back theres a chance he could slid onto the wing.

Turuva's card are marked IMO.

Laurie is ahead of him on the wing. Alamoti potentially as well. The move back to the left side against the Dolphins probably signalled his time was up as our first choice winger.

Personally I'd just pick him anyway. Just like Tago and others. They have the XP and have won premierships with us. Give them a chance to play their best football in September because time is running out.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
I really want Laurie on the field, but not sure wing is the place. Would be great if Ivan could work him in for a good 20 to 30 minutes off the bench, not sure who comes off to accommodate it though.
Can he play centre? His skill set seems a bit more suited to it.

Fangs

Coach
Has Nathan forgotten how to pass.

Two horrible passes in the same minute.

On that last play it looked like he was trying to instruct Geyer where to run while moving himself into position. It just felt clunky which made him rush his pass.

Latest posts