What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Titans

BLM01

First Grade
I keep pondering this.. firstly we have to pray that common sense prevails with JDB.. i dont think there was any contact with the head.. if there I mean maybe a pillow at the end.. hate that he got 10mins for that... thats more than enough punishment already.

but even if JDB is all good.. who is the guy who plays instead of Lawrie? Next year its an easy choice, im sure we will sign 1 or 2.. but hes not gonna play Tuivatake/Fifita for the sake of it.. hes gonna keep lawrie in the shop window I suspect.. its him or MMolo or RFM, but I dont think any of those 3 are particularly better or worse than eachother.. my main complain with Lawrie is he seems like a magnet for 6agains or penalties at the worst times.

Ultimately its 2 from 3 from here.. its almost sudden death given how hard its been to beat the sharks, and the eels and raiders are very capable sides on their day...... even with the win today.. its not a time for stuffing around..
JDB was head on head only..we move on