What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 V Warriors

Abacus

Juniors
Which players to rest might depend on whether Luai is back. Need some time for combinations. I think the week after you rest a few from the long trip up to Townsville.

maple_69

Bench
To’o for sure. Everyone else with a heavy load has had a week or two off lately. Maybe Yeo. Don’t mind starting Api off the bench for a few more weeks and easing his minutes.

Pomoz

Bench
Do we rest certain players to rest up for the finals grind and for those with niggles?
Good question. I would say, why not? I would give Laui and JFH a game to blow out the cobwebs and rest Api, Edwards and Martin.

I would get Kikau to play at least one more game. He has been very ordinary the last few weeks and is always noticeably poor when he misses a game. His big body needs the miles in it to keep his fitness up.

I would consider resting May and Tago. This is their first full year of first grade and they have played tough minutes. A spell would do their bodies the world of good.

Leota has missed a few games this year, doesn't need a rest. Crichton had a spell off with his injury. Too has missed a few games and I think he needs the miles in his legs to get back to form.

I would rest Yeo so he can recharge his batteries. Even Gods need a rest from time to time......

Everybody else looks Ok, but obviously the trainers know who needs a spell.

Iamback

Coach
Which players to rest might depend on whether Luai is back. Need some time for combinations. I think the week after you rest a few from the long trip up to Townsville.

They shouldn't risk Luai but run the NSW Cup side out this week

Iamback

Coach
I'd play this side

Turuva
May
Jenkins
Critter
To'o
Falls
SOS
Fish
Luke
Leota
Salmon
Martin
L.Smit

Kenny
Kikau
Sorensen
Leinu

Pomoz

Bench
I’m at lock. More a Bradley Clyde type than a Yeo. I can run all day and night, but I can’t pass. Other than the talent, the looks, the physique, and the toughness, i am just like Clyde. Hard to tell us apart really….

Murraymob1

Juniors
I’m at lock. More a Bradley Clyde type than a Yeo. I can run all day and night, but I can’t pass. Other than the talent, the looks, the physique, and the toughness, i am just like Clyde. Hard to tell us apart really….
We can beat the warriors .sorry stains but you may be sitting on the bench again

Iamback

Coach
At this stage in the season, all that matters is which player is more likely to positively contribute to winning finals games. Doesn't matter who is going or staying next season. (I have no opinion on who is a better choice in that respect in this case though)

Realistically how many players are we going to use in the 3 weeks? If we need to use Jennings than we don't win a finals game anyway. So better off getting a game under the belt incase we need guys in round 1

GongPanther

Referee
They shouldn't risk Luai but run the NSW Cup side out this week
Cup side has the bye next round which is the last round of the season, so we will finish 2nd. But for next weekend, do we roll out our strongest side as testament to our final game at Penrith Park, or play it safe and rest up players?