What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Tigers

DaveMc

Juniors
When you stand back and think about it, this has been a diabolical year. The team has a forward pack basically full of representative players, three representative spine players, and a hooker who would be the Blues hooker but for Cook. And they will end up only in front of the Titans, who have had probably the worst season since Wests in 99. Utterly disgraceful.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
When you stand back and think about it, this has been a diabolical year. The team has a forward pack basically full of representative players, three representative spine players, and a hooker who would be the Blues hooker but for Cook. And they will end up only in front of the Titans, who have had probably the worst season since Wests in 99. Utterly disgraceful.
Steeler’s fault

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I hope Paul The Undercoach acknowledges in the presser that we only scored 2 tries from kicks!
Was thinking the same thing. If you spin his logic against him, we're getting flogged today. But we all know it only counts for tries against in his excuse list. I've given up on them, who gives a toss what happens. I hope the titans flog us next week. f**k you Mary and the board.

DaveMc

Juniors
Was thinking the same thing. If you spin his logic against him, we're getting flogged today. But we all know it only counts for tries against in his excuse list. I've given up on them, who gives a toss what happens. I hope the titans flog us next week. f**k you Mary and the board.
lol getting flogged regardless