What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 - Rabbitohs vs Tigers. Thursday 30th August 7:50pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm talking about the WT official forum, not the league unlimited subforum. It's way more active there

And there isn't a single tigers fan complaining about that loss so stfu.
Magpie is blaming the refs and Howlett Want evidence?

You’re in my new sig no way how we are atrocious fans and the worst you’ve encountered... the feeling is mutual buddy

[
Too many late in the tackle count penalty's are killing us, Ashley Klein is a disgrace of a Ref, wanted to give Johnson a try when he was clearly held up and Elijah makes a great tackle around the legs and is immediately told to release, these ref's have no feel for the game and obviously have never played.
As the late great Australian cricket captain, Bill Woodfull said, "There was only team allowed to play rugby league out there today".

Bloody disgrace, how they allowed this pricks to be tackled take two steps sideways & one step forward is beyond me - it should be a penalty.

Possession about 75%, 25%. Talk about the run off the green.

Travitoh

First Grade
@Itsamansgame the Tigers forum is good for a laugh. They’re blaming the refs and saying we walk off the mark very play the ball and have by far the worst supporters in the league. They keep the indenial going they’ll stay where they are. Apparently we are an atrocious supporter bunch...

I don’t think they’re going forwards Callmack. With their roster not improving next year the Tigers imo will stay the same if not get worse.

How different is that to what normally gets said about the officials in here? You often moan about referees after games that Souths have recieved more penalties.

CliveC

Juniors
On the WT forums there was reports of grown men yelling racial abuse to naiquama and also trying to start fights with kids just simply because they were wearing tigers jerseys.
I know some people from another Souths site who revel in that shit!

southsport

First Grade
@Itsamansgame the Tigers forum is good for a laugh. They’re blaming the refs and saying we walk off the mark very play the ball and have by far the worst supporters in the league. They keep the indenial going they’ll stay where they are. Apparently we are an atrocious supporter bunch...

I don’t think they’re going forwards Callmack. With their roster not improving next year the Tigers imo will stay the same if not get worse.
What do you expect? They got flogged !!!
Sounds like Alien is still getting about
I speak to alien regularly, there's no problem with him at all. ;)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
On the WT forums there was reports of grown men yelling racial abuse to naiquama and also trying to start fights with kids just simply because they were wearing tigers jerseys.

That’s disgusting behaviour if it’s true. Banter is one thing but starting fights is just a wanker move. Hopefully those guys are identified and banned. We need to be attracting kids to watch games not scaring them.

Russell Coight

Juniors
View attachment 22977
2 things I can’t stand,cry babies and liars.
Dry your tiger tears you flops!

Funny thing is it was a 16 year old tigers fan that reported the incident and it's now viral on facebook. Yes a 16 year old kid showing more maturity than a full grown man.

Going by your posts I'm guessing you support these actions by the souths fan yelling racial abuse infront of kids? Scum

ThingFish

Juniors
Funny thing is it was a 16 year old tigers fan that reported the incident and it's now viral on facebook. Yes a 16 year old kid showing more maturity than a full grown man.

Going by your posts I'm guessing you support these actions by the souths fan yelling racial abuse infront of kids? Scum
All clubs have dickhead fans. Souths aren't immune. Either are the Tigers. I don't think anyone condones racial abuse especially in front of kids. I'm sure he'll get what's due. But worse that those dickheads are dickheads that judge a whole clubs fans based on the actions of one or two.

Itsamansgame

Juniors

Oh dear Russ,I’ve been around awhile precious and know our supporters would not be guilty of that.
I’ve also been around enough to know when one’s sky is falling one often takes cover under bullshit.
Your Tigpie sky fell rather hard on Thursday night,suck it up!

Russell Coight

Juniors
All clubs have dickhead fans. Souths aren't immune. Either are the Tigers. I don't think anyone condones racial abuse especially in front of kids. I'm sure he'll get what's due. But worse that those dickheads are dickheads that judge a whole clubs fans based on the actions of one or two.

Witnessed it myself mate having sat next to the burrow befoee. I know not everyone is a saint, just responding to the forums dickhead

Russell Coight

Juniors
Oh dear Russ,I’ve been around awhile precious and know our supporters would not be guilty of that.
I’ve also been around enough to know when one’s sky is falling one often takes cover under bullshit.
Your Tigpie sky fell rather hard on Thursday night,suck it up!

That's like saying because you've never been in a car crash it doesnt happen lol.

Couldn't care less about football atm. But ill watch with interest

ThingFish

Juniors
Witnessed it myself mate having sat next to the burrow befoee. I know not everyone is a saint, just responding to the forums dickhead
I'm not denying it happened. I'm just saying you can't judge all the fans of a club based on one or two. Like if I was to base all Wests fans based on your obvious inability to read a forum post. I know a lot of West fans and I know they're ok, and not all complete dicks like yourself.

Russell Coight

Juniors
I'm not denying it happened. I'm just saying you can't judge all the fans of a club based on one or two. Like if I was to base all Wests fans based on your obvious inability to read a forum post. I know a lot of West fans and I know they're ok, and not all complete dicks like yourself.

What inability to read a forum post? Ffs I came in here to congratulate you guys and the forum dickhead throws shade

Latest posts