What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 - Rabbitohs vs Tigers. Thursday 30th August 7:50pm @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
Witnessed it myself mate having sat next to the burrow befoee. I know not everyone is a saint, just responding to the forums dickhead
I’ve witnessed not pretty things from your handful of feral fans too and racism to GI plus recently at Leichhardt I think late last year there was punch ups in the stands at one of your games. It was over the news...

callmack1

Staff member

ThingFish

Juniors
Yeah, still yet to see anything in the media about any "racial incidents" Thursday night. Sounds like disgruntled supporters telling porkies. Oh and Facebook forums don't count as media :joy::joy:

southsport

First Grade
Yeah, still yet to see anything in the media about any "racial incidents" Thursday night. Sounds like disgruntled supporters telling porkies. Oh and Facebook forums don't count as media :joy::joy:
True Fish but some people think facebook is gospel.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Typical tiger tards.... doesn’t surprise me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah his name is mags.

He’s an old flog
That’d be you mate waltzing in and having a go at a Bunny brother.

Add to the discussion without tearing others apart!

Clive knows his footy and is very passionate about the Bunnies and we appreciate him on here. Couldn’t give two hoots about what you’re crapping on about.

Funny how you’ve made that many posts without a single like.... come back when you’ve something nice to say!

Sonic Star

Juniors
That’d be you mate waltzing in and having a go at a Bunny brother.

Add to the discussion without tearing others apart!

Clive knows his footy and is very passionate about the Bunnies and we appreciate him on here. Couldn’t give two hoots about what you’re crapping on about.

Funny how you’ve made that many posts without a single like.... come back when you’ve something nice to say!

I’ve been on this forum since 2007.

There was no like feature back then lol

I was on here during the dark days vs all the trolls on here while you were no where to be seen.

If you haven’t heard of me, you’re a forum rookie talking to an immortal ;)

If You want me to be nice to someone who has threatened souths fans, both male and female then it’s not going to happen.

He’s only on here because he keeps getting banned.

Anyways I’m not here to drag things that happen on another souths forum to here.

But he took a dig at me so I took a dig back.

Guy creates multi accounts and talks to himself and even fights with himself, not all there in the head.

I understand he’s trying to start fresh here, but be warned, only person that likes him is Southsport.

Last edited: