What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

jeffdragon

Bench
Jeff, what does that mean mate? Is there any other route?
Someone posted go through Alfords point and get back onto Heathcote Rd that way for a trip down to Win.
I used to go through Picton Rd.
But I'm not sure where that joins on Heathvote Rd.
But haven't been that way for ages.
Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Let's bring home the 2 points.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Jeff, what does that mean mate? Is there any other route?
If you're coming from the Shire or the city heading south best option is to take the Bangor bypass then left onto New Illawarra Road then left onto Heathcote Rd. That will get you past the road closure and should only cost you about an extra 10 mins.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well the Dragons may not have the same ‘ all star ‘ squads such as the Storm , Panthers , Rorters and of course the nasty Sharks , however our boys will give it their all this afternoon ( Flanagan will make sure of that ) and may very well give the Sharkies the surprise of their lives .

Big Red V by 6 ! 😇

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Common saints, making the 8 will be something
won't be an easy game even though the sharks have many injuries but if we can't beat them today then we are not good enough for the semis

jeffdragon

Bench
Common saints, making the 8 will be something
won't be an easy game even though the sharks have many injuries but if we can't beat them today then we are not good enough for the semis
I still think we are good enough to be there
A lot more than Broncs, Knights and Raiders who if we're any good would already be there.

Crush

Coach
If you're coming from the Shire or the city heading south best option is to take the Bangor bypass then left onto New Illawarra Road then left onto Heathcote Rd. That will get you past the road closure and should only cost you about an extra 10 mins.
Thanks mate, I made it, good vibe down here, plenty of both teams fans around