What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Dragon David

First Grade
Dolphins, Broncs loser gone for this,year next week
Storm might rest half team v Cows and Broncs.
But we win two and that's it we're are in.
Win tomorrow pressure is released knowing we need to win 1 of last 2.
I would have been a bit happier had the Eels beaten the Broncos last night. The Eels enabled the Broncos to have more breathing space and would be looking at downing the Dolphins next week and then the Storm, who will give the Broncos a bit more of a chance to make the 8 by playing without several of their players as they should have the minor premiership wrapped up.
The Knights are the ones that can make the 8 as well. All this is based on the Dragons having losses so let's go Dragons. Fire Up Your Bellies.

jeffdragon

Bench
I would have been a bit happier had the Eels beaten the Broncos last night. The Eels enabled the Broncos to have more breathing space and would be looking at downing the Dolphins next week and then the Storm, who will give the Broncos a bit more of a chance to make the 8 by playing without several of their players as they should have the minor premiership wrapped up.
The Knights are the ones that can make the 8 as well. All this is based on the Dragons having losses so let's go Dragons. Fire Up Your Bellies.
Yes David Parra stuffed it.
Bellamy will still want to win these last 2 games.
But let's not give them the chance.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow we are celebrating.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound paranoid or God forbid, a conspiracy theorist so I pray the NRL do not act like this, but its Peter V'Landys and he has but one motive (apart from his narcism) and Saints don't fit in his money plan....he will be desperate to have a Brisbane team in the finals and there's 2 of them we are up against. I'd love to be able to say 'Its in our hands if we make it' but maybe not.
When the V’Landys (Vlandis) family emigrated from Greece in the 60’s Peter’s father worked at the Steelworks. Peter went to Keira High, worked at the Unanderra Hotel, and graduated from Wollongong Uni. I’ve never caught word of his rugby league allegiance, but I’m certain there will be a place in his heart for the Illawarra.