What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

Bazal

Post Whore
In the cold light of day, definitely not that happy we conceded as many as we did. Although we did go out there to attack and play high intensity footy with the ball, we also let in a few soft tries. Thankfully it didn't cost us the game because we blew them away, but it's not great all the same.

Neither is a 10-2 penalty count...what a f**king farce

Great win, so happy with the two points. Great great performance in attack.

But I hope BA RIPS THEM A NEW ONE. Defence was unacceptable we missed an opportunity with for and against.

strider

Post Whore
Semi ch9 MOTM ..... fmd - I know he did really well but there is more to the game than scoring tries

Happy MEel

First Grade
Semi ch9 MOTM ..... fmd - I know he did really well but there is more to the game than scoring tries
There is but I'm still going to give him 3 points. He was exceptional and his individual brilliance took the game away from the Broncos.

In the cold light of day, definitely not that happy we conceded as many as we did. Although we did go out there to attack and play high intensity footy with the ball, we also let in a few soft tries. Thankfully it didn't cost us the game because we blew them away, but it's not great all the same.

Meh... I'd have preferred to concede fewer points but the injury toll and the refereeing mostly saw to that. It's a great win, especially considering they were at home and we beat them very recently.

Kornstar

Coach

Yep, the defence was terrible, regardless of all the leg ups they were gifted.

strider

Post Whore
So we played the last 20-30 odd minutes with only 14 ... Vave never came back after his first stint .... Moeroa was gone after 31 minutes also .... Frank went down early 2nd half

Probably fair enough we tired towards the end

Bazal

Post Whore
ImTheMan said:
Meh... I'd have preferred to concede fewer points but the injury toll and the refereeing mostly saw to that. It's a great win, especially considering they were at home and we beat them very recently.

Yeah still very happy to win, and stoked to score 50, but there's also plenty to work on

Latest posts